Complete our survey for your chance to WIN 1 of 20 accommodation vouchers!
We occasionally reach out to our customers with an optional survey to help us improve our services. By completing our short 10 minute survey you'll go into the draw to WIN 1 of 20 one night stays at any TFE Hotel in Australia or New Zealand.
As an instant thank you we will also give you a 15%* discount link to use on your next booking once you have completed the survey.
We appreciate your help and time.Survey closes 9am Sunday 28th January 2018http://surveys.intuitivesolutions.com.au/s3/TFE-Hotels-4-2018-Survey
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Intuitive Solutions Pty Ltd (Intuitive Solutions) (ABN 69 091 254 670) Suite 229, 838 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008.
2. Informationonhowtoenterandprizesformspartoftheseconditions of entry. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who have been invited to participate in the TFE Hotels 2018 Survey ("eligible entrants"). Employees of Intuitive Solutions or TFE Hotels, and their immediate family, and its subsidiaries and related entities are not eligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 9am AEDST on January 12th 2018 and closes at 9am AEDST on January 28th 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, within the Promotional Period, complete and submit the TFE Hotels 2018 Survey that is emailed to participants. There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
6. The judging will take place at 4pm AEST on January 29th 2018 at 229/838 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008. The winner will be notified in writing by email immediately following judging.
7. There will be twenty (20) prize-winners. The winners will be selected by a random draw of all respondents who have completed and submitted the TFE Hotels 2018 Survey. The first twenty entries drawn will each receive 1 x overnight accommodation voucher, valid at any TFE Hotels brands in Australia or New Zealand.
8. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash.
9. Tax implications may arise from the prize winnings. Independent advice should be sought.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise by January 28th 2019, the Promoter will redraw from the remaining pool of entrants and award the prize to the first entry drawn out. The winner will be notified in writing by email immediately.
11. Personal entry details will be used by the Promoter for draw purposes only.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the rules of any draw or any prizes offered or cancel any draw if it is no longer able to run the draw due to reasons beyond its control, subject to state legislation. The Promoter will not be liable for any losses to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
15.The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this draw, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this draw including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.