Who would you pick for your ultimate backyard cricket team?
Bowl your mates over this Australia day with a 33L Cat Cricket Esky valued at $198.00.
Like this post and comment for your chance to win! Competition closes 3pm Tuesday 23rd January. https://www.facebook.com/HastingsDeering/photos/a.377911848950522.87778.101620673246309/1813421942066165/
Terms and Conditions
1. This is a promotion run by Hastings Deering (Australia) Ltd ABN 49 054 094 647 (ďPromoterĒ).
2. Requirements for submission of entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions (ďTermsĒ). Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. The competition is open to residents of Australia who Ďlikeí the Hastings Deering Facebook page at the time the competition is drawn.
4. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and agents are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or otherwise improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. The competition commences at 10am on Friday 19th January 2018 and closes 3:00pm on Tuesday 23rd January 2018. The competition will be drawn at 3:01pm on Tuesday 23rd January 2018 at Hastings DeeringHead Office, Marketing Department, 98 Kerry Road, Archerfield, Qld 4108.
7. Times quoted are local times.
8. There will be 1 winner in this competition that will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received. The Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Entry is by Ďlikingí and commenting on the competition post on the Hastings Deering Facebook page.
10. Only one entry per person is permitted and only one prize will be awarded to the winner.
11. The winner will receive 1 x 33L Cat Cricket Esky valued at $198 (inclusive of GST). Prize components, including without limitation model and colour, may alter at the discretion of the Promoter.
12. Any change in the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date that the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
13. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
14. The winner will be notified by Facebook private message using the account the winner used at the time they entered the competition. The prize can be collected by the winner from Hastings Deering Brisbane Business Centre, 1123 Beaudesert Rd, Acacia Ridge, Qld 4110 or posted to the winner as appropriate to the address they provide when contacted on Facebook messenger. Competition results may also be published on the Hastings Deering Facebook page. To redeem the price, the winner must bring photo identification.
15. If a competition winner is unable to be contacted within one week of the draw a redraw will occur. In the event that a redraw is required it will be held at 3:00pm on Tuesday 30th January 2018 at Hastings Deering Head Office, Marketing Department, 98 Kerry Road, Archerfield, Qld 4108. The redraw winner will be notified by Facebook private message using the account the winner used at the time they entered the competition.
16. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years (where entry by persons under 18 is permitted), the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the winnerís parent or guardian.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prize as listed. If the prize (or any element of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equivalent value and/or specification subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoterís opinion affects the administration of the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition, subject to the approval of the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation in Queensland as may be required.
21. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or these terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities.
22. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, and the directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (Promoterís Agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter and the Promoterís Agents make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoterís Agents are not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or the Promoterís Agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winners.
23. If, notwithstanding the above, the Promoter or the Promoterís Agents are found to be liable to any person in connection with this competition, the Promoterís and the Promoterís Agentís maximum aggregate liability is limited to $1.00.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoterís Agents will not be liable to any person for indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person in connection with the entering the competition, or as a result of taking the prize. This applies to all claims, whether such claims are made in tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute or any other basis.
25. The laws of Queensland govern the Promoterís competitions.