Head into your local Irrigear store today for the best advice, products and solutions Australia-wide and don’t forget to enter the draw for your chance to win $10,000!
Click here to find your closest store.
For full Terms and Conditions see below or download PDFwww.irrigear.com.au
WATER AND WIN
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition, “Water And Win” is conducted by IRRIGEAR Stores Limited ABN 89 050 403 560 at Level 1, 28 Milgate Drive Mornington, Vic, 3931 Phone 1800 477 443
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoters form part of these Conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who: i.is a resident of Australia who is aged 18 years or over; ii.is not an employee of any of the Promoter or any of their related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; iii.is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee;
4. A resident of Australia is a person defined under Section 7(2) of the Social Security Act 1991.
5. To be eligible, an entrant must purchase $250 worth of product and or service from a participating Irrigear member store in any calendar month during the competition period. Entrants receive one entry for each $250 spent in any calendar month. Any transaction can only be included in a minimum purchase amount once and proof of purchase receipt must be available to claim any prize.
6. Once eligible to enter, each entrant must register their details using the online entry facilities provided in-store. Each entrant must list their details on the entry form, including first name, last name, email address, mobile number and the receipt amount and place their entry on the in-store website link.
7. All times and dates are times and dates in Melbourne, Australia (which will either be in Australian Eastern Standard Time or Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time, whichever is applicable in Melbourne, Australia).
8. The Competition opens at 9:00am on the 18/09/17 and Closes at 5.00pm AEST on the 14/05/18.
9. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the Competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
11. The Promoter may reject entries if they reasonably form the opinion that entries have been entered fraudulently.
12. The random prize draw for each state and region as listed in Clause (14), will take place, in the presence of an independent witness at Telads Australia, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba Qld 4352. The prize draw will be at 10:00 am AEST on 16/05/18. The Winners will be notified in writing on the 17/05/18 and their name will be published on the 17/05/18 at www.irrigear.com.au
for minimum period of 28 days.
13. Subject to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, should any prize be unclaimed, the promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed draw will take place, in the presence of independent witness at Telads Australia, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba Qld 4352. The draw will take place at 10:00 am AEST on 17/08/18. Any winners will be notified in writing on the same day as the draw and their name will also be published at www.irrigear.com.au
on 17/08/18 for minimum period of 28 days.
14. Prizes; $10,000 per region – winner will receive cheque or EFT deposit to winners nominated bank account,
Region Total Value:
Queensland Prize $10,000;
NSW/ACT Prize $10,000
VIC Prize $10,000
TAS/SA Prize $10,000
WA/NT Prize $10,000
Total Prize Value $50,000.00
15. The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
I. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
II. produces items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
III. in the Promoter’s opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
IV. In the Promoter’s opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions..
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in value of the prizes.
17. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
18. Except as provided for in these Conditions, a right to receive a prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
19. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by fraud, unauthorised intervention, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
I. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise,
II. Any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
III. Any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
IV. Any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
21. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION, TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
22. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, their associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant arising out of or otherwise in connection with the Competition or prizes, including:
I. Any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
II. Any loss arising from or contributed to by the negligence of a Relevant Party.
III. Any liability for personal injury or death; and
IV. Use of a prize.
24. Winners consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
25. Eligible Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter and individual stores to enable them to administer the Competition and publicise their winner(s) and any Eligible Entrant consents to the promoter and or individual store to market products to the Entrant. The personal information of the winners may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Eligible Entrants may contact the Promoter during business hours to opt-out, request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an Eligible Entrant does not provide accurate personaal information the Promoter may, in their absolute discretion, determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
26. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, of the supply of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
Authorised under PERMIT NUMBERS:
NSW permit number LTPS/17/16874
SA Licence No: T17/1511
ACT Permit TP 17/01609www.irrigear.com.au