V.Day Giveaway - Like our page for a chance to WIN!
Tell us why you want to WIN!
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents in Australia aged 18+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Multiple entries per person are not permitted.
5. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences Friday 2nd February 12pm TIME AEST. Entries close Wednesday 14th February 12pm TIME AEST
7. Winner will be notified via email and postal address obtained on Wednesday 14th February. Failure to provide a valid mailing address will result in an invalid entry.
8. The judging will be conducted at 6 Dividend Street Mansfield on Wednesday 14th February at 12pm. Winner will be notified via email. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. To enter, participants must like the Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse facebook page as well as complete the entry form and answer the question of why they want to win (no word limit) in its entirety. Each entry will be subject to verification and any entries that are not deemed appropriate will be disqualified.
10. There is 1 (one) winner in total. Winner can bring 1 (one) friend. Prize includes return flights to the gold coast from any Australian capital city and an accommodation voucher to halcyon house to the value of $2000. Winner will organise their own accommodation dates and contact head office to arrange return flights. Transport to the hotel is not included. Dinner at Paper Daisy and Spa Voucher is also included in this prize to the value of $1000. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. The Promoter may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary on 14th February, in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA).
12. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse fan page on Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend ￼the promotion subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
19. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
20. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
21. You use any information provided on the Site, and any other linked to it, at your own risk. All information is provided ‘as is’ without any express warranties of any kind. Except for liability under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Commonwealth) and any other legislation dealing with similar issues, Good Price Pharmacy Management Unit Trust expressly disclaims any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the Site, and expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; and Good Price Pharmacy Management Unit Trust will not be liable for loss or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, consequential or special damages, lost profits, lost data, or loss of management time which may arise out of, or result from, reliance on or use of this information, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.