Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 10:34:59 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,692 comps and freebies worth over $33,604,242.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and four thousand, two hundred and fourty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016009 Total Posts (445842 Searchable Posts) in 298192 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/10 Cycliq Fly12 HD Bike Cameras from CycleLaw/Bicycle QLD/99 Bikes
Entry Details
  • Cycliq Fly12 HD Bike Cameras     Closing Date: Wednesday 28 February 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,790.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/10 Cycliq Fly12 HD Bike Cameras from CycleLaw/Bicycle QLD/99 Bikes  (Read 269 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 04 February 2018, 08:00:28 pm »
Go Up

https://lp.cyclelaw.com.au/2018-ifly-6-camera-giveaway-lp/

Win 1 of 10 Cycliq Fly12 HD Bike Cameras Worth $179 from CycleLaw/Bicycle QLD/99 Bikes

If you are a cyclist and you want to identify and help remove dangerous drivers from our roads, then you need to win one of these cameras.  Here's why...
Incident video protection - Your Fly12 comes equiped with incident protection so if you are unable to save your footage after a nasty incident, Fly12 will protect the important footage for you.
Looping video and 1 button footage protection ensures you never miss the actions of dangerous drivers.
CycliqPlus App - Connect your Fly12 to the CycliqPlus App to view and edit your videos. Share your action with your lawyer and the police.
WiFi & Bluetooth - Fly12 connects to your iPhone using Bluetooth and WiFi allowing you to adjust your settings and more.
ENTER ME IN THE DRAW

And apart from making the roads safer for your fellow cyclists, you can also create some stunning video footage of your rides to share with family and friends....
Alarm Smart - alarm works via Bluetooth arming your bike while you grab a coffee. When your Fly12 detects movement an alert pops up on your iPhone & your Fly12 sounds an alarm, turns the camera & flashing lights on to warn off would-be thieves!
Going for a long ride? Fly12 has got you covered with up to 10 hours of battery life (camera mode).
MicroSD - Every Fly12 is shipped with a 16GB microSD class 10 memory card pre-installed, so you can be on the road straight out of the box.
Micro USB Just captured an epic ride and looking forward to creating that sick edit? Fly12 comes with a microUSB cable to quickly drag the .MP4 footage onto your computer.
ENTER ME IN THE DRAW

ENTER ME IN THE DRAW
I agree to Cycle Law contacting me via email with information regarding this promotion including notification of winners

Drawn by Anne Savage, (CEO - Bicycle Queensland) @ McInnes Wilson Lawyers, 345 Queen Street, Brisbane, QLD @ 10.00am, Thursday March 1, 2018
The ten winners will be notified by phone and email provided on this form
Only one entry per person
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 10:34:59 am from 18.191.21.86