WIN a 1/2ct Solitaire Diamond Ring! Celebrate love this Valentine’s with a stunning
Solitaire Diamond Ring from the exclusive Tia Brilliant Love Collection.
To enter, simply comment below in 25 words or less and tell us which ring you would love to WIN - 18ct White, Yellow or Rose Gold.
The winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day and will have their Diamond custom set. Terms and conditions apply, view here: https://compingclub.com/bW7nKH
1. The promoter is: Bevilles Jewellers ABN 16 005 064 308 whose registered office is at 111 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3006.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Australia except employees of Bevilles and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/bevilles
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 9.00am AEST 14 February 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1/2 carat Diamond and 18ct White Gold Tia Brilliant Love Ring. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by 14 February 2018.
14. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.