Easter promotion coming soon!
Collect your eftpos receipts from now, ready to enter when our promotion starts on 1 March 2018.
Take a photo of your receipts, clearly showing the transaction is either CHQ or SAV.
Get ready to upload on the promotion launch day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter the Easter CHQ, SAV & WIN Promotion (“Promotion”) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER
2. The Promoter is eftpos Payments Australia Limited ABN 37 136 180 366 trading as eftpos, of Level 11, 45 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 9.00am (AEST) on Thursday 1 March 2018 and closes at 3:00pm (AEST) on Thursday 29 March 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 (“Eligible Entrants”), excluding Ineligible Entrants. Ineligible Entrants are:
a. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter, or any related body corporate of the Promoter, as well as any agency associated with this Promotion, or
b. Australian residents domiciled outside of Australia; or
c. An entrant who is unable to provide a valid, legible receipt, of a valid purchase using eftpos CHQ
or SAV during the Promotion period (“eftpos Transaction”)
For clarity, immediate family members mean any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de- facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousinHOW TO ENTER:
5. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must:
a. Complete an eftpos CHQ or SAV Transaction on an EFTPOS terminal at any participating Australian merchant:
i. during the period between 9.00am (AEST) Wednesday 21 February 2018 to 8:59am (AEST) Wednesday 28 March 2018; and following this
ii. during the Promotion Period; and
b. Retain the receipt from the eftpos Transaction showing CHQ or SAV was used (this must be produced to claim a prize); and
c. Visit eftposWIN.com.au and complete all mandatory fields, including full name, email address and upload a picture of a receipt clearly showing the receipt was for an eftpos CHQ or SAV transaction. See Privacy Collection below.
6. Eligible Entrants are allowed to submit multiple entries. Each entry must be accompanied by a unique
receipt, which is only valid for one entry (ie. each entry must have a different receipt which can only be used against one Eligible Entry and cannot be used by more than one Eligible Entrant). Each Eligible Entrant may, during the Promotion Period:
a. win one (1) daily Win prize (“Daily Win Prize Winner”) per day, to a maximum of three times throughout the Promotion Period, provided their entry is not fraudulent or otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, including the requirement for a unique eftpos Transaction accompanying each new entry under clause 5 and 6; and/or
b. win one (1) of four (4) weekly win prizes (“Grand Prize Winner”) during the Promotion Period.
7. Eligible Entrants, following submission of an Eligible Entry in accordance with clause 5:
a. will be prompted to ‘share’ a unique URL with friends and family, who must also be deemed an Eligible Entrant in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and
b. may locate a unique code within eftpos advertising (not necessarily on the eftpos website) each week and provide this in the required field when lodging their Eligible Entry each respectively an (“Subsequent Eligible Entry”).
For each Subsequent Eligible Entry in the Promotion (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions), the initial Eligible Entrant will receive:
a. when sharing their unique URL: one (1) additional entry in the Promotion; and
b. when locating the unique code, entering it with their Eligible Entry, and when the allocation of two hundred (200) opportunities has not been exhausted: twenty (20) additional entries in the Promotion.
a. there is no requirement for the Eligible Entrant to ‘share’ the URL;
b. the Eligible Entrant may ‘share’ the unique URL with as many friends and family as they wish;
c. the Eligible Entrant may only lodge a unique code which they have located in eftpos advertising, once each week during the Promotion;
d. each week of the Promotion there will be a maximum of two hundred (200) opportunities for Eligible Entrants providing a Subsequent Eligible Entry by way of the unique code located in eftpos advertising; and
e. upon receipt of a URL from an Eligible entrant, if the recipient subsequently enters the Promotion with the URL that will will receive a new unique URL to ‘share’.
8. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of successfully submitting their information in accordance with clause 5 and 6. All times are assessed in accordance with AEST.
9. Subject to the other terms of these Terms and Conditions, only entries entered via eftposWIN.com or a unique URL provided by the Promotor during the Promotion Period are valid.
10. NoresponsibilityisacceptedforentriesnotreceivedbythePromoterandallincomplete,indecipherable, fraudulent, deceptive or offensive entries will be deemed invalid.
entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
JUDGING / DRAWING
12. Daily Win Prize Winners and the Grand Prize Winner will be drawn randomly between 3pm and 5pm each day during the Promotion Period via computer generated selection.
13. Daily Prize and Grand Prize draws will take place at 24 Hickson Road, Sydney, NSW 2000.
14. If an Eligible Entrant is randomly drawn in the Daily Prize Draw twice on the same day, that Eligible
Entrant is only eligible for one Daily Win Prize. For clarity, a Daily Win Prize Winner may also be a Grand Prize Winner, and will be published each day of the promotion at eftposwin.com.au by 5pm.
15. Eligible Daily Win Prize Winners will be notified via electronically distributed mail to the contact information provided in clause 5, and published at eftposwin.com.au no later than 5:00pm AEST on the day of the win, each day during the Promotion Period.
16. The Eligible Grand Prize Winners will be drawn no later than 12 noon on Thursday 8 March 2018, Thursday 15 March 2018, Thursday 22 March 2018 and Thursday 29 March 2018. Subject to the Promotor possessing a valid mobile number for the winner, the Grand Prize Winner will be called directly using the contact information provided in clause 20, no later than 72 hour following each drawing.
17. During the process of entering the Promotion, winners must consent to eftpos publishing their names, as Daily Win Prize Winners, on eftposWIN.com.au during the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize Winner will
be published, following the draw on www.facebook.com/eftposaustralia/
, with the consent of the Grand Prize Winner.
18. For clarity, all winners will be notified directly by at the latest, Tuesday 3 April 2018.
19. Daily Win Prize Winners will be required to upload an easily recognisable and legible picture of the receipt used as the basis of entry into the competition when prompted. Following notification of a win, Daily Win Prize Winners will move to a validation window that will require delivery address, mobile number and a requirement to upload a recognisable and legible photo of the receipt of their eftpos SAV or CHQ Transaction.
20. TheGrandPrizeWinnerswillberequiredtouploadaneasilyrecognisableandlegiblepictureofthe receipt used as the basis of entry into the competition when prompted. Following notification of a win, Grand Prize Winner will move to a validation window that will require delivery address, mobile number and a requirement to upload a recognisable and legible photo of the receipt of their eftpos SAV or CHQ Transaction
21. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. “Daily Win Prize” - There are a total of eight hundred (800), $100 pre-paid eftpos cards to be delivered via regular post at the cost of the Promoter to each of the Daily Win Prize Winners.
23. “Grand Prize” - There is a total prize amount of $20,000, being four (4) Grand Prizes of $5,000 to be won weekly, in pre-paid eftpos cards to be delivered via regular post at the cost of the Promoter to each of the four (4) Grand Prize Winners.
24. Theuseofthecardsdetailedinclause22and23above,issubjecttotermsandconditions,availableat http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/eftpos-cardholder-terms
. In accordance with those terms, the card must be activated within three (3) months as of the day the Daily Win Prize or Grand Prizes are won.
25. Winners as provided in clause 15 and 16 above, shall receive their Prize(s) within two (2) months of the Promoter receiving a valid mailing address from the winner.
26. The total value of the prize pool is $100,000 AUD.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any transaction that occurs once the prize is delivered. Winners should read the terms and conditions of prize use at: http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/eftpos-
28. All prize items are valued in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Subject to the terms of the cards, none of the prizes are transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a Winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
29. If a Daily Win Prize Winner or the Grand Prize Winner does not, for whatever reason, collect the prize (ie. not providing address details when prompted), the prize will be forfeited and returned to the Promoter, and clause 32 of these Terms and Condition will be invoked.
30. The prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
31. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and his/her companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion
32. Claiming of the drawn prize is the entire responsibility of the winning entrant and not the Promoter. Should the gift card be undeliverable to the provided address, not retrieved form the specified location, or a valid address not be provided by the winner, the gift card will be returned to the Promoter. Runner- up entries will be drawn 3 months after the final draw date on Friday 29 June 2018 at 12 noon using the electronic process outlined in Clause 12 at 24 Hickson Road, Millers Point, NSW 2000. For clarity, the Winner of the redraw will be issued with a new pre-paid eftpos card.
33. Details from all entries, including personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of entry will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this Promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties located in Australia for the purpose of processing and conducting the Promotion).
34. By entering this Promotion, entrants consent to the use of their information as described in these clauses. You consent to disclose of this information to a service provider outside of Australia, especially in the United States of America (Service Provider). The Service Provider is not an Australian entity and not regulated by the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in that Act. By providing your personal information you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the Service Provider as a recipient outside of Australia on the basis that if they engage in any act or practice that contravenes the APPs it would not be accountable under the Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Act.
35. TheServiceProvidermayberequiredorcompelledtodiscloseyourpersonalinformationtoathirdparty such as an overseas authority. You may not be able to seek redress in the overseas jurisdiction against the
overseas entity. In providing your consent, by acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, to us disclosing your personal information to the Service Provider and the Service Provider breaches the Australian Privacy Principles, we will not be accountable for that breach under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress in respect of that breach under the Privacy Act. Therefore, if your personal information is transferred or access provided to a recipient outside Australia, we will impose, and review compliance with, obligations on that recipient to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (C’th) and include provisions designed to give at least the same level of protection for your personal information as we provide.
36. If any Entrant’s contact information is not provided, the Promoter will not be able to reward the Entrant should they be randomly drawn. Should your Personal Information change or you become aware that the information provided is not accurate, Entrants shall contact eftpos and seek access or change to their personal information collected through entry.
37. AacomplaintaboutthePromoter’spersonalinformationhandlingpracticesmayberaisedbycontacting email@example.com
or by calling us on (02) 8270 1800 or writing to or visiting the Promoter at the above address. You will have to provide proof of your identity when requesting access to personal information. Where a complaint is raised, the Promoter will do their best to resolve that complaint as soon as possible and will, in any event, initially respond to a complaint within 5 business days of receipt of a complaint. If you are not satisfied with the Promoter’s response to your complaint, you can refer the matters to Office of Australia Information Commissioner at GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001 - Facsimile +61 2 9284 9666 or by following the procedure at www.oaic.gov.au
38. Ourdetailedprivacypolicyincludesfurtherinformationonhowyoucanaccessandseekcorrectionof your personal information and how you can complain about a breach of your privacy. The policy also contains information about how we will deal with a complaint: www.eftposaustralia.com.au
39. EligibleEntrantsconsenttoanyinformationprovidedinyourentryandanymaterialproducedasaresult of your entry (including personal information), being collected and used for any and all ongoing marketing initiatives the Promoter deems appropriate across all the Promoter’s marketing activities.
40. EligibleEntrantsunderstandthattheycanunsubscribetoreceiptofsuchmarketingmaterialatanytime by using the unsubscribe facility on the bottom of the marketing material, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by clicking here: https://www.eftposaustralia.com.au/contact-us/
42. ThePromoterassumesnoresponsibilityfor,andtheentrantreleasesthePromoterfromresponsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this Promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment