Priceline Protects Travel Insurance “Pack Your Bags” Competition 2018 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Priceline Pty Ltd and Chubb Insurance Australia Limited collect your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and
membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information
you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and
service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and
and Chubb Insurance Australia
and contains information about how you may access
and seek correction of your personal information that we hold, how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how
we will deal with such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal information, please contact Chubb at +61 2 9335 3200 orPrivacy.AU@chubb.com
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Priceline General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed athttps://www.priceline.com.au/priceline-policies/terms-and-conditions
3. The Promoters are Priceline Pty Ltd, ABN 18 005 968 310 and Authorised Representative No. 396315, located at 250 Camberwell Rd,
Camberwell VIC 3124, and Chubb Insurance Australia Limited ABN 23 001 642 020 AFSL 239687 located at Grosvenor Place, Level 38, 225
George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 (“the Promoters”).
4. This competition is open to Australian residents who have purchased any Priceline Protects travel insurance policy and therefore meet
certain age restrictions as specified in the policy. For more information on age restrictions please refer to page 7, Eligibility Criteria in the
PRICELINE PROTECTS TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY WORDINGS AND PRODUCT DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS.
5. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors of the Promoters (and their immediate families), the agencies or companies
associated with this Promotion shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition.
6. This competition shall commence at 12:01am (AEDT) on 2 February 2018 and will end at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 14 March 2018 (“Competition
How to enter
7. Participants must purchase a new Priceline Protects travel insurance policy from pricelineprotects.com.au during the Competition Period
and tell us in 25 words or less, on the declaration page of the online process, ‘’Which Priceline Pharmacy product will you pack first on
your next overseas trip and why?’’ The competition entry form will appear once the customer has entered their personal details.
8. Only one (1) entry per entrant is permitted with each new purchase of a Priceline Protects travel insurance policy.
9. For each entry to be valid, participants are required to enter their personal details. It is each participant's responsibility to ensure that all
personal data including his or her contact details provided are correct and up to date.
10. The judging will take place at the offices of Chubb Insurance Australia Limited at Level 18, 101 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060 on 28
March 2018 at 11:00am (AEDT).
11. The winning entry will be judged on creativity and originality and is subject to the discretion of the judging panel. The winner will be
chosen at the Promoters absolute discretion and the judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on
each person who enters.
12. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on merit. No
correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Competition winner will be notified by phone and email on 28 March at 2:00pm (AEDT)and will be published on the Promoter’s
14. If the prize is not claimed by 2.00pm AEST on 28h
June 2018 the prize will be forfeited.
15. The best four (4) valid entries as determined by the judges will each win a “Major Prize” of Priceline Pharmacy gift card voucher worth
AUD $500 each.
16. The total prize value of the Major Prize for first-prize winners is valued at $2000.
17. Each Priceline Pharmacy gift card voucher is subject to Priceline’s terms and conditions, including any displayed on the gift card voucher.
Go to https://www.pricelinegiftcard.com.au/priceline/CMS/Page/giftcardterms
to view applicable terms and conditions.
18. The four (4) runners up prize winners will each receive a unique 20% discount code. to use on one (1) purchase of a One Trip Priceline
Protects travel insurance policy, being a One-Trip Basic Plan, One-Trip Essential Plan, or One-Trip Premium Plan. The discount code will
expire on 28th March 2019.
19. The discount code can only be used to purchase a One Trip Priceline Protects travel insurance policy by phoning 1800 023 804.
20. The Total Prize Value for the runners up prize, may vary dependent upon the then stated price of the One Trip Priceline Protects travel
insurance policy, which may be amended from time to time. The runners up prize value will be a saving of the equivalent of 20% of the
total price of the One Trip Priceline Protects travel insurance policy at the time of purchase.
21. . The runners up prize is subject to the Priceline Protects insurance terms and conditions which may be viewed by reading the Priceline
Protects Travel Insurance Policy Wording and Product Disclosure Statement. [
22. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses are the responsibility of the winners including but not limited to
the cost of the insurance policy, any add-ons or extras and all other ancillary costs.
23. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the
Promoters who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if
the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take
responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the
Promoters to insure any products.
24. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoters believe that the entrant has breached any of these
Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise
fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoters to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
26. All decisions made with regard to this Competition including any result, dispute or prize is final and no correspondence thereon shall be
27. If any term and/or condition contained herein are held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the rest of the terms and
conditions herein and shall be construed so as to give effect to the Promoters’ intention.
28. Each Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this
Competition in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the
Competition is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the
29. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Entrants
agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without remuneration or compensation.
Entrants may be required to sign further documentation to give effect to this arrangement as a condition of being awarded the prize. To
the extent permitted by law, entrants waive any moral rights in their entry.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website (through
which the Competition must be entered) shall not be liable or responsible whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or
punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of any Participants’ access to, use, inability to use, change in content of
or the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond the control of the Promoters.
Entrants consent to the Promoters using the entrant’s name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition