Win a $5,000 Gift Card
News: Monday 05 March
We are celebrating Autumn with a chance to WIN a $5,000 Gift Card and an exclusive Shopping Experience with interior stylist and designer Chris Carroll from TLC Interiors.
Pick up your entry form from participating retailers to go into the running.
The competition runs from 6 March – 27 May 2018.Springvale Homemaker Centre
917 Princes Highway
( Cnr Princes Hwy & Westall Rd )
PH: 03 9544 6363
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this Competition (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents (aged 18 years or
over). Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and
further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all Terms and
Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further
agreement as evidence of consent to this Promotion.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the CBRE Group or any of the
tenants or retailers at Springvale Homemaker Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that
are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling
(whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the
Promoter has previously notied is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 10am on Tuesday 6 March 2018 and ends at 6pm on
Sunday 28 May 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion will be conducted at Springvale Homemaker Centre.
6. To enter in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period,
undertake the following steps:
(a) Pick up an entry form from any participating Springvale Homemaker store
(b) Complete the entry form with their full name, a contact telephone number, postcode and
a valid email address to be registered to the Springvale Homemaker Centre database. It is a
condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be
added to the Springvale Homemaker Centre database and to be used in accordance with the
purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. One entry per person is permitted.
8. The draw will take place at the Centre Management Oce of Springvale Homemaker
Centre at 917 Princes Highway, Springvale 3171 on Monday 28 May 2018. The Promoter
reserves the right to redraw in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
9. The provisional winner will be notied by phone and email. A provisional winner will only
be deemed a winner once veried by the Promoter.
10. Once veried, the winner’s name will be published on the Springvale Homemaker Centre
website at www.springvalehomemakercentre.com.au
11. There is one prize including x1 $5000 Springvale Homemaker Centre Gift Card and a
$2,990 x2 hour shopping session. The rst entry drawn will win a $5000 Springvale
Homemaker Centre Gift Card, a 2 hour in-centre personal shopping session with Interior
Stylist Chris Carrol from TLC Interiors and a 30 minute pre session call to discuss style and
needs that relate to home styling. The Gift Card to be spent at any related Springvale
Homemaker Centre retailer (excluding Ikea). Total prize package is valued at $7990. The
personal shopping session with Chris Carroll must be used within 3 months of the winner
being announced and at a mutually acceptable time.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. Prize is subject to the standard Terms and Conditions of individual prize and service
providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the
time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be
redeemable for cash.
15. If any above prize item is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the
Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a
prize to the equal value and/or specication, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
16. Prize to be arranged through Centre Management oce during oce hours.
17. Total prize value is $7,990.
18. The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash, unless otherwise specied.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, lm and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including
any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including
contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of
residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these
Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any
of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including
but not limited to technical diculties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or
cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter’s decision is nal and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. If entrants have opted in to receive the Springvale Homemaker Centre eNewsletter, they will be
entered into the centre’s database and will receive this communication going forward. If in future
they would like to opt out, they can do so by following the links, available on each eNewsletter.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or
modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as
well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot
by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and CBRE Asset
Services (including their respective ocers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter and CBRE Asset Services (including their respective ocers, employees
and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical diculties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax
liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
26. In order to conduct this Promotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about
each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not
limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and regulatory authorities.
Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. It is a condition of entry
that the entrant agrees to being entered into the Springvale Homemaker Centre database. The
Promoter may, for an indenite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for
promotional, marketing, publicity, research and proling purposes, including sending electronic
messages or telephoning the entrant and for such other purposes as set out in the CBRE Asset
the Promoter. All personal details of entrants will be stored at the oce of the Promoter. Upon the
entrant’s request, all information provided will be removed from our active database. To request
details to be removed, please email email@example.com
laws. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
27. The “Promoter” is The Trustee for Calardu Springvale Trust (in its capacity as The Trustee for the
Springvale Homemaker Centre Promotion Fund ABN 98 466 170 498) of 917 Princes Highway,
Springvale VIC 3171, telephone: (03) 9544 6363.