To be eligible to go into the draw to
WIN 1 of 2 Portable Gas Hot Water Showers or a runners up prize pack.
Tell us 1 of the 5 'Safety Features' built into the Shower.
For a BONUS entry, show us a picture of your camping set-up!
Click here to learn more: Gas Hot Water Shower Kit
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By registering details into the “Bushranger Portable Gas Hot Water Shower Giveaway, each entrant agrees to be bound by and observe these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promoter of the Offer is Kingsley Enterprises Pty Ltd. ABN 23 001 592 749 of 6a Brooks Road, Ingleburn, NSW 2567, Australia (Promoter).
3. This offer is open to residents of Australia only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this sampling offer are ineligible.
4. Giveaway commences at 9am AEST/AEDT on Wednesday 18th April 2018 through to the Monday 18th June 2018 at 12.00 noon (Offer Period).
5. To be eligible to enter the Bushranger Portable Gas Hot Water Shower Giveaway (Offer), a claimant must register their name, email address, residential address, image of camping set up on the Bushranger® Facebook competition page at www.facebook.com/bushranger4x4gear
. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude deliveries to PO Box addresses.
6. Kingsley staff will review and evaluate eligible entries to choose the winners at 10.00am AEST/AEDT at 6a Brooks Road, Ingleburn, NSW 2567, Australia, on 20/06/18. The eligible entries will win 1 of 2 Bushranger Gas Hot Water Shower unit prize. Prize include; Bushranger Portable Gas Hot Water Shower unit x 2 ($295.00 each), 5 x Runner Up Prizes: Bushranger Jacket, Bushranger Beanie and Bushranger Camping Ground Sheet ($244 each) recommended retail price ("RRP"). Total maximum prize pool value is $1,935.00. Prizes will be delivered at the cost of the promoter within 28 days of the announcement of winners. Any lost or undelivered prize parcels are not the responsibility of the promoter.
7. The winners will be notified by email and by Facebook within 5 working days of the draw date and their name and locality will be published for a minimum of 28 days, at www.Bushranger.com.au
8. If any of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval. Prize is subject to availability.
9. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected claims.
10. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional entry form is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. All claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the claimant.
11. Nothing in this clause limits the Promoter’s liability that cannot be excluded by law including any liability under the consumer guarantee provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the sample offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any of their associated agencies shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, expense, personal injury, death or liability (including, but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses) that is suffered or incurred in connection with this sample offer, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, and their associated agencies, or any person associated with any of them including their employees or agents or otherwise.
12. If the offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
13. Entrant’s personal information ("PI") will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer this offer. The PI of the claimant may be provided to others assisting, including suppliers and deliverers, and to relevant authorities. If the PI requested is not provided, the claimant may not participate in the offer. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to www.bushranger.com.au
. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine the entrant is not eligible to participate in the competition. Details will be added to our consumer database and can be unsubscribed at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
15. For enquiries about this Offer, please contact our Consumer Service on 1800 654 767.