Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 03:00:29 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,695 comps and freebies worth over $33,654,342.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and fifty four thousand, three hundred and fourty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016015 Total Posts (445848 Searchable Posts) in 298197 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win mortgage paid for a month($3000) with Bideloan/25wol/South Aussie With Cosi
Entry Details
  • Win mortgage paid for a month     Closing Date: Monday 14 May 2018

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$3,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win mortgage paid for a month($3000) with Bideloan/25wol/South Aussie With Cosi  (Read 223 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 27 April 2018, 09:56:18 am »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/southaussiewithcosi/photos/a.243139442409426.64219.188023234587714/1791698270886861/?type=3&theater

WHO WANTS TO WIN THEIR MORTGAGE PAID FOR A MONTH!!! 😲😲😲

To enter just 'Like' the BIDeloan Facebook page and comment below in 25 words or less what you would spend your money on if BIDeloan paid your mortgage for a month*!!!! This is huge....

THIS IS ONE OF OUR BIGGEST COMPS EVER...

Guys... paying your mortgage is the biggest financial commitment most of us have every month so to be able to give one of my Facebook buddies a month off paying it is huge! Thanks BIDeloan for doing this!!! They are going to PAY ONE OF MY FACEBOOK BUDDIES MORTGAGE FOR A MONTH!!! CRAZY!!

These guys are taking the mortgage world by storm and they are all about more home, less loan - so they want to give you the month off!!!

YUP YOU HEARD RIGHT!!! BIDeloan are going to pay one of my Facebook buddies mortgage for a month to put more money back in your pocket to spend on the stuff that you really want! With a total prize value of up to $3,000, there is a million things you can do with the extra cash!!!

The proud South Aussies from BIDeloan, home of Australia's first no-commission home loan, is giving away this amazing prize to one of you guys! Hitting the market just last year with incredible low rates on home and investor loans (like Owner Occupier P&I loan at 3.49%, 3.49% comparison rate!!)
*One month mortgage payment up to the value of $3,000 to be paid on provision of proof of mortgage (bank statement). Prize money will pay the winner's typical principle and interest repayment for one month

COMP CLOSES MAY 14TH @ 10PM . GOOD LUCK!!!
Sent from my iPhone

(Full T&C's available at the South Aussie with Cosi site)

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 03:00:29 pm from 3.144.154.208