Want to win passes to Splendour in the Grass and a Superdry wardrobe for you and a mate?
Simply enter your email address and confirm you are over 18 years old.
For additional entries:
"Like" the Facebook page
"Follow" the Instagram page
Visit the Superdry website
Submit your receipt/order number.
Tickets to Splendour in the Grass + Exclusive Superdry Wardrobe
Tickets to Splendour in the Grass + Exclusive Superdry Wardrobe
Win 1 of 4 DOUBLE VIP passes to Splendour in the Grass + camping + $1000 wardrobe voucher
Win 1 of 4 DOUBLE GA passes to Splendour in the Grass + $300 wardrobe voucher
Win 1 of 10 $100 Superdry wardrobe vouchers.
Superdry Splendour in the Grass Competition 2018 (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: Brand Collective Pty Ltd ACN 098 742 628 of 332 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, 3207, Australia, which is the licensee of the Superdry brand in Australia.
How to Enter
2. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. It is important that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promotion will be conducted in the Promoter’s retail stores and via the Promoter’s facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SuperdryAustralia
and Instagram account at @SuperdryAustraliaOfficial. However, the Promotion is run solely by the Promoter and is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with facebook or Instagram.
4. The promotional period will commence at 9.00 am (AEST) Tuesday, 15 May 2018 and finish at 11:59 pm (AEST) Friday, 15 June 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, you must, during the Promotional Period:
a. Attend one of the Promoter’s retail stores or www.superdry.com.au
and purchase any individual Superdry product; and
b. Go to www.superdrysplendour.com.au
and enter your contact details (name, address and email address), as well as receipt details for your purchase.
6. One entry only per person.
Judging Process and Prizes
7. Judging will take place at the Promoter’s Premises after the close of the Promotional Period, and eighteen (18) winning entries will be chosen (the “Winners”). The judges’ decision as to the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into. An independent scrutineer may attend the judging.
8. The Winners will win the following:
a. First four (4) Winners to be drawn: each of the first four (4) Winners receives two VIP tickets to Splendour in the Grass 2018 (SITG 2018) valued at $549 per person plus two camping passes valued at $129 per person plus a $1,000 Superdry voucher;
b. Next four (4) winners to be drawn: each of the next four (4) Winners receives two General Admission tickets to SITG 2018 valued at $399 per person plus a $300 Superdry voucher;
c. Last ten (10) winners to be drawn: each of the next ten (10) Winners receives a $100 Superdry voucher (“Prizes”).
9. The name of the Winners will be published on @SuperdryAustraliaOfficial Instagram account and the Winners will be advised by email on 18 June 2018. All reasonable steps to notify the Winners of the results of the judging will be taken by the Promoter.
10. The Winners must claim their Prize from the Promoter by 11:59 pm (AEST) on Monday 18 June 2018. If a Prize is not claimed by this date, that winning entry will be deemed invalid and the judges will select a new winning entry from the pool of remaining entries, at a time and place to be determined at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Any new Winner will be advised of the results of the judging within two (2) days of judging with his or her name being published on @SuperdryAustraliaOfficial Instagram account as well as being advised by
11. The Winners will be responsible for any costs associated with redemption of the Prizes. All travel, accommodation (except the first four Winners), transfers to and from SITG 18, meals, insurance and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the Winners. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter is not responsible for any item, service, cost, claim or matter not expressly stated to be included in a Prize, howsoever the same may arise.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold for cash. The Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Prizes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any taxation implications which may arise from the Prizes. If any component of the Prizes becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a prize of equivalent value will be awarded in lieu.
13. A Winner and/or his or her companion must conduct themselves in a polite and respectful manner while participating in any Prize event and must not behave in any way which might bring disrepute to the Promoter, its activities or products. If the Promoter considers that a Winner or his or her companion is engaging in unacceptable conduct, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, require that the Winner and his or her companion leave the event which is the subject of a Prize.
Eligibility of Entrants and Entries
14. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of the promotion are ineligible to enter.
15. You may only enter in your own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Any entry of an entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to request that you produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation in order to confirm your identity, eligibility to enter and claim a Prize, and any other information submitted by you in entering the Promotion, before issuing a Prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or you or your entry have not been verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction then your entry will be ineligible and deemed invalid. The Prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
16. Entries will be deemed accepted and final at the time of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
17. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter (in its absolute discretion) considers to be incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible, incomprehensible, offensive, objectionable or inappropriate in any way will be deemed invalid.
Liability, Indemnities and Warranties