Ice Break and Four'N Twenty Win $25,000 PromotionTERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoters are Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879) of 35 Boundary St
South Brisbane, Qld 4101 telephone 1800 676 961 and Patties Foods Pty Ltd (ABN 62 007 157 182), Level 2, 1 Joseph Avenue, Mentone, Vic 3194 ("Patties Foods") (collectively the “Promoter”)
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption),
parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 10/05/18 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 04/07/18 (“Promotional Period”).
7. The promotion will run in participating BP petrol service stations displaying promotional material in VIC, NSW, WA, SA, QLD and the ACT (each, a Store). If in doubt, an individual may ask a retailer if that retailer is participating in this promotion. The Promoter does not warrant that the Stores will be open at all times during the Promotional Period.
8. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. buy in 1 transaction as a combo from a Store:
(i) any 500mL Ice Break product; AND
(ii) any FOUR'N TWENTY Sausage roll product
(together, a "Qualifying Purchase Combo");
b. receive a unique code card ("Unique Code Card") (subject to stocks remaining in that Store); and
c. visit www.cashcombo.com.au
("Website") to play the online instant win scratch game and fully completing and submitting the online entry form, including by providing the unique code printed on their Unique Code Card and all other requested information.
9. Upon valid submission in accordance with 8 above, each entrant will be entered into the major draw and will also be instantly advised if they have provisionally won an instant win prize, and if so, details on how to verify their entry and claim their instant win prize.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, if an entrant buys more than one Qualifying Purchase Combo in the same transaction, they can receive a Unique Code Card for each Qualifying Purchase Combo, and can submit an entry in respect of each Qualifying Purchase Combo, subject to clause 16 below.
11. Entrants must ensure they retain their Unique Code Card for each entry as proof of purchase. Unique Code Cards must correspond to the relevant entry as submitted in accordance with clause 8. If an entrant does not produce the proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of their entries and they will lose any right to a prize. If, in the Promoter's opinion, an entrant has shared any Unique Code Cards with another person, their entries will be invalid and they will lose any right to a prize.
12. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Online entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. If an entrant returns any product/s comprising a Qualifying Purchase Combo, their entry may be deemed invalid
at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. Entrants can only enter the promotion in their own name. If an entrant attempts to enter the promotion using different names or contact details, they will be ineligible to win.
13. Unique Code Cards from any other promotion cannot be used for this promotion. Unique Code Cards are void if forged, stolen or interfered with.
14. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
15. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are incomplete, indecipherable, misdirected, delayed, lost or incorrectly submitted and any such entries will be deemed invalid.
16. Multiple entries are permitted subject to the following: a. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Purchase Combo and per Unique Code Card; and
b. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of employment and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights
at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
19. There will be a total of nine (9) winners determined in respect of this promotion; eight (
instant winners and one (1) major winner.
20. There are eight (
instant win prizes to be awarded during the Promotional Period; one (1) per Thursday – Wednesday week (AEST) of the Promotional Period. Instant win prizes are awarded based on pre-determined times during each week of the Promotional Period selected by a computerised random system at Prime Focus, Lvl 1, 500 Chapel St,
South Yarra VIC 3141 ("Prime Focus"). Entrants will get a return online message acknowledging their entry and informing them if they have won an instant win prize and if so, details on how to claim it.
21. If any instant win prize is un-won during the Promotional Period, a second chance draw will be held at 11:55am (AEST) on 06/07/18 at Prime Focus. Each un-won instant win prize will be distributed to the next valid entry randomly drawn from amongst all entries received during the Promotional Period until all un-won instant win prizes are awarded.
22. The major draw will be held at 12pm (AEST) on 06/07/18 at Prime Focus. The first valid entry drawn randomly in the major draw from all entries received during the Promotional Period (including instant prize winning entries) will win the major prize. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case any winning
entry/entrant (including instant winners) is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed ("Reserve Entrants").
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The winners will be informed by phone and in writing within 2 days of determination and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 10/07/18 for a period of 28 days. By entering, entrants request that their full address not be published.
25. Each instant prize is $500 awarded via EFT.
26. The major prize is $25,000 awarded via EFT.
27. The total prize pool is valued at $29,000.
28. In the event of a prize (including any instant win prize awarded in the second chance draw) not being claimed by 5pm (AEST) on 06/10/18, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s in descending order of value to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 12pm (AEDT)
on 09/10/18 at Prime Focus to distribute the prize/s. Any such winner/s will be informed by phone and in writing within 2 days of determination and will have their name and state/territory of residence published at the Website on 11/10/18 for a period of 28 days.
29. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Each winner must provide all details requested by the Promoter (in the method and by the date specified by the Promoter) for the purpose of the Promoter transferring the prize funds to the winner by EFT. If a winner is under 18 years old on the date the prize is awarded, it will be awarded to the
winner’s parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf. By accepting or participating in any prize on behalf of a winner, the winner’s parent or guardian accepts these Terms and Conditions, and for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, will also be known as a "winner".
30. Winners must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration.
31. There will be a total of 85,000 Unique Code Cards printed.
32. Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid instant win prize claim. Every instant win prize claim in excess of the advertised instant win prize pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
33. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to software, hardware or communications issues,
technical difficulties or failure, unauthorised intervention, tampering or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, and subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
34. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
35. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: a. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any
communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; b. any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; c. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion; d. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this promotion (whether as a result of one of the
foregoing causes or otherwise); or e. any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
36. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including itsrespective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, illness or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity
or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
37. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or
e. taking and/or use of a prize.
38. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any loss or damage or third party claims in relation to breach of these terms.
39. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or a winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
40. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any taxation implications that may arise from winning of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
41. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
42. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook or Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
43. Authorised under NSW Permit No. NSW LTPS/18/23062, ACT Permit No. TP18/00570 and SA Licence No. T18/499.