To be eligible to enter the ‘Westinghouse French Door Fridge’ competition, entrants must:
Complete the relevant entry form online and in 25 words or less, tell us why you really want to win a Westinghouse French door fridge?https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/win-westinghouse-french-door-fridge
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Competition is open between 9.00am AEST Tuesday 12 June 2018 until 11.59pm AEST
Sunday 15 July 2018 (“Competition Period”).
There is a total of one (1) Westinghouse 702L French Door Refrigerator (model number:
WHE7074SA) to give away, valued at $2,699 (The Good Guys standard ticket price as at
TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUED AT: $2,699 (The Good Guys ticket price as at 25/5/18).
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on How to Enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation
in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in
conjunction with any other The Good Guys offer.
2. All entries must be received by 11.59pm AEST Sunday 15 July 2018. Entries received
or submitted after this date/time will be invalid.
3. Promotion is only open to Australian permanent residents. Any entrants under the
age of 18 must seek permission from their parent or legal guardian before entering.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted, only one entry per email address will be allowed.
5. Entries will be judged in the week following the competition period by The Good
Guys at 15 Vaughan Street, Essendon Fields VIC 3041 and the winners will be notified
via email and/or phone.
6. The winner must provide a valid Australian residential address via email within five
(5) business days of receiving notification via email and/or phone in order to receive
their prize which will be delivered within 4 weeks of receiving notification.
7. Winners’ first name, full surname and suburb will be published on The Good Guys
website at www.thegoodguys.com.au/winners
no later than 3 working days after all
winners have been notified and for a minimum of 28 days.
8. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the entrant must comply with all the
terms and conditions.
9. Products shown are for illustration purposes only, products may vary.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not
received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion
or for any other reason.
11. Employees of any The Good Guys stores (and their immediate families) and agencies
associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any
of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle,
aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and of
entrant (including proof of an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to
disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these
Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be
the person who has submitted the entry provided that the person is an Australian
resident over the age of 18 years. Prizes will only be awarded to the account holder
of the nominated email address used to submit their entry. The winner therefore
must be, in each case, the email account holder.
14. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the
entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any
information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who
the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or
engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the
fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover
damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted
as reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer
virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website
maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by
law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a
regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as
18. Any cost associated with accessing and entering the Competition online is the
Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The
use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that
allows an Entrant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all
Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
19. By submitting an entry for the competition, the entry becomes the property of the
Promoter and the entrant is deemed to have given consent for the Promoter to
contact the entrant and for the entry to be published free of charge in all media,
including television and internet, for all purposes The Good Guys wishes. The
Promoter reserves the right to announce the winner to the public, by first name and
surname. This may be announced on any media, including social media channels,
website or print publications.
20. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the
equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its
officers, employees and agents) shall incur no liability (including due to negligence),
for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential to any person or property, arising
in any way out of the Competition. The promoter is committed to maintaining your
privacy, and we want you to understand how we use and manage your data. The
Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and
may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not
limited to, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities; entry
is conditional on providing this information.
23. The Promoter and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any
error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission;
communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or
alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
24. The Promoter of the Competition is The Good Guys Discount Warehouses (Australia)
Pty Ltd (ABN 48 004 880 657) of 15 Vaughan St, Essendon Fields VIC 3041.
25. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Promoter and not to
Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes as
disclosed in the above terms and conditions.
26. If you have any questions please email email@example.com