WIN a Trip to Ski in Japan!
Enter for your chance to WIN 1 of 2 ski trips to Japan!
Simply spend $200 or more on any eligible Chute or XTM snow gear at any Anaconda in-store or online.
Click here to complete the entry form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on Wednesday June 6th 2018
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEST Monday 23rd July 2018
Who can enter
All current Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
How to enter
During the Promotional Period, spend $200 or more in a single transaction on eligible product (Chute or XTM snow gear) in any Anaconda store located in Australia, or on the Anaconda online store to enter the draw. The transaction must be paid in full during the promotional period.
Competition opt-in will occur on the dedicated Anaconda "Win a trip to Japan" competition webpage, which will be advertised in store and online, and linked through from the Anaconda eCommerce site.
Valid receipt number is required for entry, along with name, phone number, email address, state, postcode and confirmation of agreement to T&Cs.
There are two prizes to be won;
Prize 1 – A trip for two adults to Niseko, Japan, including;
Return airfares from the winner’s nearest capital city to Sapporo Chitose (excl taxes)
7 night’s accommodation at Niseko Alpine Apartments
Return transfers for 2 adults between Sapporo Chitose Airport and Niseko Hirafu Resort
6 day lift passes for 2 adults
6 days ski equipment rental courtesy of Niseko Base Snowsports
5 days x 2 hour ski lessons courtesy of Niseko Base Snowsports
Total value - $15,000 AUD
Prize 2 – A trip for two adults to Hakuba, Japan, including;
Return airfares from the winner’s nearest capital city to Tokyo (excl taxes)
7 night’s accommodation at Hakuba Gateway Hotel
Daily breakfast for 2 adults
Return transfers for 2 adults from Tokyo airport to resort
6 day lift passes for 2 adults • 6 days ski equipment rental
5 days x 2 hour ski lessons
*Consists, 2 x twin beds plus a sofa bed, suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Total value - $10,000 AUD
Prize Selection Method
The first valid entry drawn will win prize 1, second valid entry will win prize 2.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW, 2250 Australia at 10am Wednesday 1st August 2018.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal (as above) at 10am Thursday 1st November 2018 in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia.
NSW: TBC (0004246598)
ACT: TBC (2163745048)
SA: TBC (19590)
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or online store and any rainchecks, lay-by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, costs relating to passports, visas, government levies, ground transport, travel insurance, meals, beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, laundry, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades, pre-flight or inflight purchases or additional nights and all other ancillary costs.
8. The winner and each of their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate travel documentation. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The Promoter strongly recommends travel insurance valid for the entire duration of the winner’s holiday, to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner’s choice if that person is over 18 years of age or to a guardian of that person if that person is under 18 years of age.
10. The prize is subject to availability and it must be booked at least 1 month prior to travel / for departure prior to Insert Date (“Redemption Deadline”). To redeem the prize, the winner shall provide the Promoter with the full name of the travellers as appears on their passport and confirm preferred dates of travel 1 month prior to the preferred departure date. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of reservation. No changes to itinerary and accommodation is permitted once the Promoter has confirmed dates of travel and accommodation or if allowed, it may be subject to a surcharge or administrative fees which shall be borne by the winner. If the winner fails to redeem the whole or part of the prize within the Redemption Deadline, the relevant unredeemed portion of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory where required.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.