WIN 1 of 3 cases of our NEW LCMs Coco Pops Cookies & Cream flavour! To enter, comment in 25 words or less what you think the next LCMs flavour should be
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. The Promoter is Kellogg (Aust) Pty Ltd, Australia Branch of 41-51 Wentworth Avenue, Pagewood NSW 2035 ('Promoter').
4. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com
. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
Who can enter
5. Subject to clause 6, entry is open to all residents of Australia, who are 18 years of age or over at the date of entry with a valid Facebook account and profile and who have fulfilled the requirements in paragraph 9 ('Eligible Entrants').
6. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
7. The promotion commences at 10.00am on Tuesday 12 June 2018 and closes 11.59pm on Sunday 24 June 2018 (Promotional Period). The promotion start and close time and date are subject to change at the Promoter's discretion and all changes will be notified on the Kellogg’s Facebook Page (AU).
How to enter
8. During the Promotional Period, the Promoter will make a post on the Kellogg (AU) Facebook Page inviting Eligible Entrants to enter the promotion by writing a comment about their idea for the next LCMs flavour (“Promotional Post”).
9. In order to enter the promotion and be eligible to win a Prize, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, and by using their personal Facebook account, write a comment (25 words or less) on the Promotional Post describing what would be their choice for the next LCMs flavour and why.
10. Entries must not contain any material that is, in the opinion of the Promoter, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, obscene, unsuitable, infringing content, rude or otherwise objectionable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions and will not provide any reasons for rejection. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and are not eligible to win.
12. There are no restrictions on the number of entries an Eligible Entrant makes, provided each entry meets these terms and conditions.
13. There are 3 Prizes to be won. Each Prize consists of 1 case of LCMs Coco Pops Cookies and Cream flavour [3 x 132 grams] with an approximate value of AU$23.94.
14. Each Eligible Entrant can win only one Prize.
15. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
16. The Prize is for personal use and must not be purchased or used for commercial purposes.
17. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
Judging of Entries
18. This is a game of skill and winners will be chosen on the basis of skill, creativity, originality and the LCMs brand of fun (‘Judging Criteria’). Judging of valid entries will be undertaken at the end of the Promotional Period by a Kellogg’s representative at 41-51 Wentworth Avenue, Pagewood, Sydney 2035 (NSW).
19. All valid entries received will be judged against the Judging Criteria at the end of the Promotional Period. The winners will be chosen and notified via a private Facebook message within a reasonable period.
20. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
21. Prize winners will be contacted via private message on Facebook and may be requested to provide the receipt of the Product Purchase to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter. The Promoter will require the winners to provide their full name, best delivery address for the Prize (“Necessary Information”).
22. Failure to produce the receipt for the Product Purchase and/or to provide Necessary Information within 48 hours of being requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all the entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a Prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, select alternative valid entries as replacement winners in the event that any of the entrants cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
24. Winners should receive their Prize within 10 working days from the end of the Promotional Period.
25. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver Prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any Prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.