CRACK THE CODE TO WIN A MG ZS
Thanks to Victory MG
1029 Hot Tomato and 9 Gold Coast News have teamed up with Victory MG to give away a brand new MG ZS, valued at over $25,000!
With a panoramic sunroof, luxurious front grille, LED DRL headlights, 3D audio and top spec features, the MG ZS combines practicality with style to create the ultimate compact SUV, your way.
For your chance to win, watch 9 Gold Coast News, weeknights from 5:30pm to get the codeword.
Then tune into 1029 Hot Tomato the following day to get into the draw! Your first chance to win will be with Flan, Emily Jade & Christo with Brooke Hanson at 7:30am.
And you could be Cruising the Coast in a brand-new Victory MG ZS.
With a panoramic sunroof, luxurious front grille, LED DRL headlights, 3D audio and top spec features, the MG ZS combines practicality with style to created the ultimate compact SUV, your way.
An exclusive front grille with chrome surround and satin highlights, enables you to drive in style. The classic Octagonal MG badge front and centre, creates a premium, contemporary face for the new MG ZS.
The MG ZS lets you experience your entertainment to new levels. The Yamaha 3D Sound Field allows you to direct audio to any point in the car, as well as automatically adjusting audio frequency for crystal clear sound. All this at your fingertips and integrated with a best in class 8″ touch screen with Apple CarPlay™.
The MG ZS takes your safety seriously, engineered to the highest specifications and utilising the following key safety features:
– Reverse Camera
– Bosch ESP System
– Full length curtain airbags
– Safety Engineered and Whiplash minimising seats
– Highly strengthened cage body
The London Eye headlights are inspired by the famous British landmark, the enlarged width of the LED DRL headlights giving you more seeing power. The sweeping case design accentuates the aggressive ZS design and blends in seamlessly with the elegant front grille.
1029 Hot Tomato
Competition opens Monday 2 July 2018 and closes Friday 20 July 2018.
Win a brand-new MG ZS worth $25,490 thanks to Victory MG with Nine Gold Coast News and 1029 Hot Tomato.
Crack the code to win a MG ZS
Crack the code to win a MG ZS
1029 Hot Tomato
60 High Street, Southport QLD 4215
Start date: Monday July 2nd 2018
Closing date: Friday July 20th 2018
Contesting segments will occur on weekdays between Tuesday 3rd July to Thursday 19th July between 6am and 5pm.
The winner will be anounced on Friday July 20th 2018.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, contestants need to simply watch Channel 9 Gold Coast News between 5.30pm and 6.00pm Weekdays on Channel 9 to obtain the nominated codeword from Monday July 2nd 2018, then listen to 1029 Hot Tomato the following weekday for the cue to call. The promoter will then select one (1) caller from our competition line on (07) 5571 1029 to participate in the crack the code contest segment if they can provide the correct codeword when asked.
Contest is open to all that reside within the promoters primary coverage area.
The Prize is a brand-new MG ZS worth $25,490.
“Promoter” means 1029 Hot Tomato Broadcasting Company Pty Ltd
1029 Hot Tomato’s general Contest Terms & Conditions apply and can be viewed at www.1029.com.au
Standard Terms & Conditions
These standard contest rules apply to all Participants in any The Hot Tomato Broadcasting Company Pty Ltd (The Company) contests, conducted both on and off air and online. The rules may be amended or varied from time to time by the company at its absolute discretion. Special rules may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made and published for that contest. Please enquire at our offices for any special rules.
1. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be collected from The Hot Tomato Broadcasting Company Pty Ltd reception desk within 90 DAYS of winning. The Company will make every attempt to contact winners to ensure collection of their prize within the 90 day period. Prizes not collected within the period will be treated as forfeited, and will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Qld Office of Gaming Regulation.
2. All prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise determined by The Company. FORMAL IDENTIFICATION is required (photographic ID such as valid driver’s licence, passport, student identification).
3. A person is ineligible to enter, participate in any contest and/or win a prize if:
a. They are an employee or a member of the immediate family of an employee of The Company or their advertising agencies or a sponsor of, or associated with the contest.
b. They have previously won a prize/prizes individually or collectively from The Company as part of the same contest in the last 30 days.
c. They are discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win prizes from The Company.
4. All contestants acknowledge that The Company can rely on Rule 3 even if the company only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the company has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its value to The Company can be required by the company if this occurs.
5. In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. In the event that two telephone lines are crossed during a phone-in contest, The Company reserves the right to disqualify the entire phone call and take the next call. The Company reserves the right not to award a prize in a “cross-line” situation.
7. A copy of these general contest rules must be signed and endorsed by any winner upon request by The Company.
8. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner. The Company is not liable for defective prizes or any claims arising from the use or misuse of any prize. The Company expressly excludes liability for any representations, warranties and conditions in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law including those as to the prize’s value, benefit, merchantability and fitness for purpose.
9. The Company, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not liable for any loss to any person arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by the Company or prize collected by any person.
10. Participants agree that contest entries and material submitted by any person in connection with any contest (whether in writing, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) becomes the property of The Company which may use the material in any way it sees fit in any medium or any publication. Participants agree that copyright in any such material is assigned to The Company.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or any other value in kind.
12. Winners understand and agree that they are liable for any tax or taxes incurred on prizes awarded or received.
13. In relation to participation in any activity:
a. Participants agree to release and indemnify The Company and its employees and agents in respect of any claims for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with participation in any contest, activity or event promoted by The Company or prize collected from the Company;
b. The participant may, at the option of The Company, be required to sign a form of indemnity required by The Hot Tomato Broadcasting Company Pty Ltd as a pre-condition of participation; and
c. If a participant is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian will need to sign an indemnity and consent to the participation in the contest/activity/event.
14. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the company may in its absolute discretion substitute a prize of like or equal value.
15. The Company accepts no responsibility for and shall not be liable if the competition and/or prize involves the winner attending any function or event as described in the competition in the event of the cancellation of that function or event or any other changes to the function or event.
16. Unless otherwise specified the class of travel for any travel prize incorporating airfare, is economy class and winners must be over the age of 18 to be eligible to win any travel prize.
17. A winner must make him or herself available for a photo session if required and acknowledges that The Company has the right to use the publicity photos/film/videos in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
18. The Company may publicise, broadcast, publish or otherwise disclose a winner’s name or any recording of the winner’s voice in advertising or promotion concerning winning of the contest.
19. The Company may utilise any information provided by participants in any contest(s) in any database for The Company’s use at its absolute discretion.
20. Should a participant fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions or engage in any unlawful or improper conduct to the detriment of the competition or The Company, its employees or agents or any other person, The Company may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify that person from participating in the competition.
The Hot Tomato Broadcasting Company Pty Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Any failure by The Company to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
Current as at 4 May 2017.