Pour De France
WE’RE GIVING AWAY $7,000 IN PRIZES OVER 4 WEEKS!
YOU COULD WIN A SHARE IN $7,000 OF PRIZES
That great time of year is almost upon us again: 21 glorious stages of the Tour de France and Phil Liggett’s dulcet tones await. In celebration of everything that is slick on two wheels, we've teamed up with two the greatest racing stores in town: ELITE RACING CYCLES and PEDAL MAFIA to give you the chance to win amazing prizes by shopping at your local Liquor Barons, or by following us on Facebook and Instagram. Our friends at Elite Racing Cycles and Pedal Mafia will also be giving you the chance to win great prizes on their Facebook and Instagram accounts. We're really making this Year's Tour de France a prize bonanza!
WIN $5,000 To Spend At Elite Racing Cycles By Shopping At Your Local Liquor Barons!
2nd & 3rd Prizes: $300 Pedal Mafia Vouchers!
Elite Racing Cycles have given us one of the BIGGEST SINGLE PRIZES we've ever had the pleasure of giving away: a $5,000 voucher to spend on anything that gets you going faster. We have other great prizes to be won, as well - 2nd and 3rd prizes from PEDAL MAFIA.
Make sure you're a Barons Advantage Club member and buy any of the brands shown below (or on the poster image to the left) from our stores until July 15. Someone has to win it, so make sure you're in the running... peddling?!
We've also got competitions on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM, more info on those competitions below. Make sure you've liked the Elite Racing Cycles & Pedal Mafia Facebook pages to stay across all developments!
For T&Cs, click here. Competition ends 15th July 2018.
SEE THE POUR DE FRANCE
COMPETITIONS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of Pour de France Facebook Competition #2
Liquor Barons Co-Op Ltd (the “Promoter”) 2018 “Pour de France Facebook Competitions” (the “Promotion”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and associated prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by each entrant.
3. The Promotion commences at 9.00 AM 2 July and concludes 9.00 AM 9 July.
4. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, entry to the Promotion is ONLY open to WA residents over the age of 18.
5. Employees of the Promoter & Members of Liquor Barons Co-operative or employees of a Member Store, their retail stores and advisers (including any advertiser or advertising agency) and each of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any party using 'paid likes' will be ineligible to enter the Promotion.
6. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, an entrant must follow all the conditions listed in the initial Facebook post and following Facebook posts.
7. When an eligible customer completes the conditions, they automatically receive one entry to go into the draw for a chance to win a $300 Elite Cycles voucher which can be used at the Elite Cycles store. The voucher is non refundable for Cash.
8. Eligible customers (over 18YO, in WA). There is one prize to give away only.
9. The Promoter encourages and promotes the responsible consumption of alcohol and reserves the right to disqualify and remove from our social channels any entrant/entry from the competition if the submitted content is deemed to be promoting the irresponsible consumption of alcohol.
10. The draw for the Promotion will be conducted on 9 July 2018 at the Liquor Barons administration office located at Suite 4/40 Churchill Avenue, Subiaco, WA 6008. The winner will be announced within 24 hours of the competition being closed.
11. The winner will be chosen at random, provided all entry requirements have been met. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter will attempt to contact winner(s) using the Facebook profile provided by the entrant at the time of entering online. If for any reason the entrant’s details are completed incorrectly, the Promoter will not be held responsible. If for any reason the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 2 days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter) of the end of the Promotion, the winner will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will be conducted.
13. A winner will be required to collect the Prize from the Promoter and provide proof of age.
14. A Prize winner shall agree to participate in publicity or advertising as reasonably requested by the Promoter.
15. Entrants may only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to produce (within a requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winners' identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim the Prize, and any information submitted by the winner(s) in entering the Promotion before issuing a Prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter or the winning entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction within the time requested, the winner's entry will become invalid. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit a Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. A Prize may only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and members shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with using a Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case the relevant liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
18. A person who enters the Promotion releases from and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any Prize or participation in the Promotion including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise. A winner may be required to sign and return any liability release and provided by the Promoter as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and a selection of another winner.
19. In the event that a Prize (or any part of a Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize (or a part of a Prize) with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority.
20. To the extent that the Promoter has provided a value of a Prize the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in prize value between the date of publication of such value and the ultimate prize redemption date. A Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. A prize or any unused portion of a Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
21. To the extent that this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of entry without notice