WIN A SPLENDOUR OFFENDER PRIZE PACK
6 JUL 2018 - 16 JUL 2018
Let's be honest, it's more about the fashion than it is about the music at Splendour in the Grass. We've teamed up with Dissh Boutiques to give one lucky Splendour Offender the chance to win the following prize pack valued at over $300.
- $250 Pacific Fair gift card
- Belt Bag from Dissh
- Fiddler Cap from Dissh
- Sunglasses from Dissh
Head over to the Pacific Fair Instagram page to enter.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter, how to claim, and details of the Splendour Offender competition (“Promotion”) form part
of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of, and an agreement to be bound
by, these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Promotion is open to customers of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre who are residents of, and currently reside in,
Queensland and who fulfil the entry requirements, and excludes:
(i) employees of AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (“Promoter”) and any AMP Group entity, and their
(ii)Tenants in the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and their Immediate family;
(iii) the staff of Tenants in the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and their Immediate family; and
(iv) the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this
promotion and their Immediate family.
(an “Eligible Customer”).
For the purposes of this clause 2, “Immediate family” means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
“Tenants” means lessees, licensees and in the case of a lessee or licensee that is a corporation, its directors.
3. Any persons under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian approval to enter this Promotion and the
parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all of these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of their consent to the
relevant entrant’s participation in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to require that a customer
produce identification of their identity in the event that the Promoter determines to confirm a customer’s age for the
purpose of determining whether parental/guardian consent is required before they may participate in the Promotion. If a
customer is unable or refuses to produce identification of their identity confirming their age upon the Promoter’s request,
the Promoter reserves the right not to allow the customer to participate in the Promotion.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and
place of residence) and to disqualify or refuse to accept any entry in its sole discretion from any entrant who submits an
entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who is not an Eligible Customer, or who tampers with
the entry process. Errors and omissions of a customer’s entry in the Promotion will be accepted at the Promoter’s
discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. The entrant acknowledges that the Promoter’s decision in relation to anything in these Terms and Conditions or any
aspect of the Promotion is final and binding.
6. All references to times and dates in these Terms and Conditions are to times and dates according to Queensland time.
7. All references in these Terms and Conditions to prices and values of the prizes in the Promotion include GST and are
in Australian Dollars.
8. Unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions, a reference to a place in these Terms and Conditions is a
reference to the relevant place in the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
9. The Promotion commences at 09:00am on 6 July 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 16 July 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
10. Despite any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may extend or shorten the Promotion
Period at its discretion and without prior notice.
How Eligible Customers can enter the Promotion:
11. This competition is open to residents of Queensland.
12. To be eligible to enter the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Eligible Customers must,
during the Promotion Period:
i) Follow/Like Pacific Fair Shopping Centre on Instagram (@pacificfair)
ii) Like the dedicated Splendour Offender competition tile published on the Pacific Fair Instagram page on 6 July 2018
iii) Comment on the post on Instagram by tagging at least (but no less) than two friends
iv) Accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions; and
v) provide the information specified in clause 19 in the competition entry form required by the Promoter.
13. One prize will be given away upon completion of the promotional period valued at $325 comprising of one $250 x
Pacific Fair gift card and a belt bag, fiddler cap and sunglasses thanks to Dissh Boutiques.
14. The total prize (“Prize”), value is $325.00
15. All entrants personal details will be listed and winners will be drawn via an online random draw generator.
16. Prize winners will be notified by Pacific Fair Shopping Centre on Instagram and Facebook by 5:00pm Tuesday 17
17. Prize winners can collect their prize from Pacific Fair’s Arcade concierge desk on Level 1 near Myer from 9:00am
the following day and must be collected by 8:00pm Thursday 19 July 2018.
18. Prize winners are required to present a valid form of identification, first name, surname, phone number, suburb and
postcode to the concierge staff to redeem their prize.
19. If the Prize is not claimed within 30 days of the winner being notified, then the Prize will be deemed to be unclaimed
and a redraw will be conducted on the 31st day.
20. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed in cash.
General Terms and Conditions
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, any AMP Group entity and each of their officers,
employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection
with the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(iii) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(iv) any tax liability incurred by an entrant.
23. Terms and conditions are associated with the use of Pacific Fair gift cards. Gift Card conditions of use are available
24. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by a computer virus, line drop
out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the
Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion), the Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority) to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by
website users or by any of the equipment used, or by any computers or technology used by intermediaries, service
providers, or business partners to facilitate the Promotion.
26. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. By entering this Promotion, entrants are providing consent for the
Promoter to hold and use their personal information. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the
Promotion and for general marketing and research purposes. If you do not provide the information requested, you will not
be able to participate in the Promotion. Your personal information may be shared with any other AMP Group entity, with
third parties who provide services to the Promoter and the AMP Group entity including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. The Promoter may,
for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and
profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages, marketing communications, or telephoning the entrant.
Entrants should direct any request to access, update, remove, or correct information direct to the Promoter. The AMP
) provides further information on how you can access and correct the
information that the AMP Group holds about you, how you may complain about a breach of privacy and our process for
resolving privacy related enquires and complaints.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. The entrant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter, the owners of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, and any
AMP Group entity (the “Indemnified Parties”) against all demands, claims, liabilities, costs, expenses, losses and damage
the Indemnified Parties may have or in the future suffer or incur including, without limitation, liability for personal injury
(including death) to any person and damage to property arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s participation in
this Promotion or the entrant’s use of the Prizes whether caused or contributed to by the act or omission of the
Indemnified Parties or not.
29. “AMP Group entity” means AMP Limited (ACN 079 354 519) and any Related Body Corporate from time to time of
AMP Limited (including, without limitation, AMP Capital Investors Limited ABN 59 001 777 591) and their respective
directors, officers, employees, representatives, volunteers, servants and agents.
30. "Related Body Corporate" has the meaning given to that term in section 50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
31. The laws of Queensland govern this Promotion.
The "Promoter" is AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (ABN 13 001 595 955), Level 16, 50 Bridge Street,
SYDNEY NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA, (with the registered office at Level 24, 33 Alfred Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000) phone
07 5581 5100