For a limited time, we are running a promotion where you will be automatically entered into a draw to win one of 100 Joseph Joseph Kitchen Packs valued at $280. So write your review today for a chance to win this great prize*! Hurry entries close soon 31 August 2018.
Promotion dates: 1 August – 31 August 2018
Redemption dates: 1 August – 31 August 2018
WESTINGHOUSE – WIN A JOSEPH JOSEPH KITCHEN PACK PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Electrolux Home Products Pty Ltd of 163 O’Riordan Street,
Mascot NSW 2020, ABN 51 004 762 341 and its agents in the Promotion, including their
officers, employees and agents (collectively called the “Promoter”).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Australian
retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate
family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
cousin. Promotion excludes all purchases made directly from Electrolux Home Products
Pty Ltd. Participating Products must be for domestic use at a residential address only.
For the sake of clarity, purchases of Participating Products for Government and
Commercial contract sales, second quality (T2) and auction goods or any purchases that
do not meet the criteria outlined in clause 7 are excluded from this Promotion.
4. The Promotion commences on Wednesday 1st August 2018 and closes at
11.59pm AEST on Friday 31st August 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. This Promotion is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over, who have
made a purchase of an Westinghouse Product (Participating Product) & during the
Promotional Period ‘complete’ (as per clause 6) a consumer review on their Participating
Product, on the Westinghouse website www.westinghouse.com.au
6. To complete a consumer review you must:
1. Receive an EDM from Westinghouse & click on the link in their email or Log
onto the Westinghouse Australian Website, go to the product page & make a
review of your Participating Product
2. Click the write a review button on the product page
3. Fill out the online review form
4. Submit the completed form
5. Receive a validation email from Westinghouse and click to submit validation of
7. Entry into the prize draw is not limited and can be entered multiple times, subject
to the following:
a) each Participating Product can only be reviewed once;
b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry
requirements in these terms and conditions.
8. There is one (1) Prize Draw conducted on Monday 17th September 2018. The
draw will take place at Green Eagle, Address 5/9 Fitzpatrick St, Revesby NSW 2212 at
9. In order to be validated, the winner drawn will need to provide an original proof of
purchase or alternatively send a photo of the serial tag sticker on the Participating
Product they have reviewed.
10. The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant
draw date & the winners’ name will be published on the Westinghouse Australian website
on Thursday 20th September 2018.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record
them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entry is drawn.
12. The first 100 valid entry drawn will win Joseph Joseph Kitchen Pack valued at
$279.95 (Kitchen Essentials Selection + Chopping Board w Knife Sets)
13. The maximum total prize pool is valued at up to RRP $27,990
14. Delivery or collection of the prizes will be arranged directly with the winner within
14 days of validation.
15. A draw for an unclaimed prize may take place on 19th November 2018 at the
same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory
authority. The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant
draw date. The Winners’ name will be published on the Electrolux Website on 22nd
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any
entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the
Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase. Failure
to produce either the original or a copy of the purchase receipt for each entry when
requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of All of
the entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter's website for the purpose of
submitting an entry is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service
provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or
electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited
and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter makes no
guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for
interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Promotion.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any
telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software,
technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof,
or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's
mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this Promotion or
the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion.
22. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s control which causes an interruption to
its processing of the Promotion the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant
23. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's website or the
information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal
functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this
Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be
made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the
fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in
connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation
by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages
24. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete
information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the
deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
25. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned because of
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures
or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or
affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion,
the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b)
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to
limit, exclude or modify any provision of relevant legislation, including the Competition
and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law, in the Commonwealth and States
and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its
officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any
personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but
not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; or
(f) taking of any prize.
28. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the
property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to
include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal
information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion.
By participating in the Promotion and opting in at the time of entry, each entrant also
acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants' personal
information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information (for an
indefinite period unless otherwise advised) to assist the Promoter in improving goods and
services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide
entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and
commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia
Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic,
emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the
future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies and
Promotional partners, including prize suppliers, agents and contractors, who may also
contact entrants with special offers in this way. By entering the Promotion and opting in at
the time of entry, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants' personal
information in this manner. Each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or
cause to be published the winner's name and locality in any media as required under the
relevant lottery legislation and that information may be shared with the Australian
regulatory authorities as required. Claimants can also gain access to, update or correct
any personal information by contacting the Promoter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
. All personal information will be stored at Orchard, Level 2/100
the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the
Promoter or on the Promotion website.
29. ACT Permit No. TP 18/01133 NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/25382