$5,000 cash prize promotion
It doesn’t matter where your sense of adventure takes you – at Southern Cross Travel Insurance, we’ll help you go even further. Buy a TravelCare policy online between 1 August 2018 and 20 August 2018, and you'll go into the draw for a chance to win $5,000! With all that extra cash, you could make your next adventure the best yet.
$5,000 cash prize promotion
*$5,000 cash prize promotion terms and conditions
1. To enter the $5,000 cash prize promotion (“promotion”), simply purchase a TravelCare travel insurance policy from Southern Cross Travel Insurance (“SCTI”) between 00:01 on Wednesday 1 August 2018 and 23:59 (AEST) on Monday 20 August 2018 (the “promotional period”).
2. An entrant must be an Australian Resident aged over 18 years. The entrant will be deemed to be the named Policy Holder. In the event that the Policy Holder is under 18 years old, the entrant will be deemed to be named parent or guardian.
3. Only fully paid TravelCare travel insurance policies purchased online during the promotional period will automatically go into the prize draw. There is only one entry per new policy purchased, regardless of the number of people on the policy.
4. There will be one prize draw consisting of one prize of $5,000.00 to be won.
5. The total value of the prize is $5,000.00.
6. The winners name will be published on Thursday 23 August 2018 on the website www.scti.com.au
7. The draw will take place on Tuesday 21 August 2018 at 11am AEST at the offices of TurksLegal Level 44, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
8. By entering in the promotion, the winner agrees that if he or she subsequently cancels their policy, there will be no refund of the policy premium paid by him or her to enter the promotion.
9. SCTI is not liable for any loss, damage or injury to any person in connection with the promotion.
10. By entering the promotion, the winner agrees that SCTI may request a quote from the winner and use their quote and name for promotional purposes.
11. The prize is not open to any staff, contractors or agents of any of the businesses in the Southern Cross Healthcare Group and the prize draw will be re-drawn if necessary.
12. The prize will be paid by direct credit to the bank account of the relevant winning TravelCare travel insurance policyholder. The winning policyholder will be solely responsible for payment of any applicable taxes on the prize.
13. Purchase of a TravelCare travel insurance policy during the promotional period is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. SCTI’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize is non-transferable.
16. The prize winner will initially be notified by telephone using the details provided to SCTI when the policy was purchased.
17. The winner of any redraw will be published on Friday 23 November 2018 on the website www.scti.com.au
18. If contact cannot be made in the initial attempt, up to seven further attempts to notify will be made by telephone over a period of no more than three weeks. If contact cannot be established with the winner by telephone, SCTI will attempt to make contact by email. If contact cannot be established with the winner by email within 3 months of the draw, the prize will be re-drawn at 11am AEST on Thursday 22 November 2018 at the offices of TurksLegal, Level 44, 2 park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
19. In entering the promotion, participants warrant to Southern Cross Travel Insurance that:
a. they have the rights to the content of their Entry and that it does not infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal, confidentiality or proprietary rights;
b. they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
20. The governing law of the promotion is the law of New South Wales, Australia
21. For further information on the Southern Cross Travel Insurance policy or the promotion visit our website www.scti.com.au
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern Cross Benefits Limited trading as Southern Cross Travel Insurance.
ABN 99 133 401 939 AFS Licence 331058. GPO Box 3973, Sydney, NSW 2001, Australia.