ENTER YOUR DETAILS NOW...
Promotion: Taubmans Endure Interior Consumer Promotion
Promoter: PPG Industries Australia Pty Limited ABN 82 055 500 939, 9 Birmingham Ave, Villawood, NSW
2163, Australia. Ph: 13 16 16
Promotional Period: Start date: 01/08/18 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 11/09/18 at 11:59 pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional
a) purchase 8L or more of any all-new Taubmans® Endure Interior paint in one (1) transaction
from any Participating Venue (“Qualifying Transaction”); and
b) visit the Competition Website, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully
complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name,
date of birth, email address, phone number, mobile number, full address and State/Territory
of residence) and proof of purchase (upload a photo or scanned copy of the receipt/invoice for
the Qualifying Transaction).
Proof of purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is
the original receipt or invoice for the Qualifying Transaction.
Participating Venues: • All stores which display advertising for this Promotion; and
• All Bunnings stores within Australia.
Competition Website: www.taubmans.com.au/8in1
Entries permitted: Multiple entries permitted per person, subject to the following:
i. limit one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount of eligible
paint in excess of 8L purchased in the one (1) transaction); and
ii. each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool: AUD $8,000.00
Prize Description Number
The prize is a trip for two (2) people to Bali and includes:
• Return economy class airfares for two (2) from the winner’s nearest
Australian Capital city to Denpasar, Indonesia;
• Return private transfers from airport to accommodation;
• 8 nights’ twin-share accommodation at Lv8 Resort Hotel, Bali;
• Daily breakfast;
• Adrenaline pumping white water rafting experience for two (2) in Ubud;
• 1 x Cliff Uluwatu Temple at sunset for two (2) Experience;
• 1 x exciting Balinese performance of Kecak and fire dancing for two (2);
• Fresh sea food grill cooked on red wooden coil fire and rubbing of special
Balinese sauce for two (2);
• Cooking class taught by an expert chef for two (2) (learn the complexities
of Balinese cuisine);
• Luxurious 90-minute Amala holistic treatment using Ayurvedic herbs for
• Day trip for two (2) to the lush tropical island of Lembongan (includes
swimming opportunity); and
• AUD$500 spending money for winner only.
1 Up to
exact point of
Prize Conditions: • No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
• Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
© 2018 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
• The winner may choose the dates of travel from 23/09/18 to 23/09/19 excluding Australian
school holidays and Public Holidays. If the winner is unavailable or unwilling to travel within
the aforementioned period, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded
cash or any other alternative in lieu.
• The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
• Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
• Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas,
vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, inroom
charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description
herein, are not included.
• The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid
passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
• Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the
winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize)
at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will
not be redeemable for cash.
• The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
• Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
• The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure
point and travel together.
• During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any
person under 18 years of age.
Winner notification: The winner will be notified in writing and by phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The
winner will be published on the Competition Website by 19/09/18.
Unclaimed Prizes: Prize must be claimed by 18/12/18 at 1:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize
will be redrawn on 19/12/18 at 2:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street Melbourne VIC
3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) business
days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) on the
Competition Website by 21/12/18.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the
Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these
Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be
received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with
the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated
companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, exspouse,
de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEST on 18/09/18 using
computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on
the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the
draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.