Win 1 of 4 $1000 Cash Cards from Budget Direct (5PM CLOSE)
Are you one of the savviest people in Australia?
You could win:
If so we want to hear from you!
Do you have the knack for sniffing out a bargain?
Have you mastered the ancient art of the rewards program?
Do you have a flair for making a little money go a long way?
Weíre on the hunt for the Savvy Four!
Weíre looking for everyday Australians from all over the country to share their savvy tips and tricks for getting the most out of life.
If you make it into the top four, you each win $1000!
Simply answer the questions below to enter
What does being savvy mean to you? (choose one)
It means I get more for my family and myself
It means Iím saving myself time and money
It means Iím being smart with my money
I feel like Iíve achieved something
Why do you think it is important to be savvy with your money? (choose one)
The price of things is always going up
Itís wasteful not to be on the lookout for the best deals
I want to avoid debt
Most things are overpriced so you want to know itís the best value
When did you start actively trying out savvy saving/spending habits? (choose one)
Iíve always been savvy
When I moved out of home
When I started a family
After a specific life event
This is the money maker question! Tell us about a time when you demonstrated an extraordinary feat of savviness that resulted in a win for you
(The winning participants will be selected based on their answer to the survey questions. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.)
0/1000 of characters remaining
Do you have any social accounts or blogs that illustrate your savviness?
Yes, please specify:
1. The promoter is Auto & General Services Pty Ltd ABN 61 003 617 909, AFSL 241 411 (trading as Budget Direct) of Level 13, Toowong Tower, 9 Sherwood Road, Toowong 4066, Telephone: (07) 3377 8801 (Promoter) on behalf of the insurer, Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd ABN 42 111 586 353 (Insurer).
2. Information on how to qualify forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Customers who enter the competition are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. Subject to these Terms and Conditions the Promoter is offering Entrants the chance to win one (1) of four (4) $1000 cash cards (Prize). The combined total value of the Prize pool is AUD$4000.
4. The competition commences at 09:00am on 10th August 2018 and will remain open until 17:00pm on 7th September 2018 (Promotion Period). All times are in Australia Eastern Standard Time. Customers are ineligible to participate after the Promotion Period.
Eligibility and Participation
5. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and older (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this competition are ineligible to enter.
6. To enter the competition, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, complete the online entry form, providing responses to all questions. (Eligible Participant).
7. An Entrant may submit an unlimited number of entries but cannot win more than one Prize (maximum $1000 per Entrant) from the total Prize pool.
8. The winning entries will be selected at 09:00am (AEST) on 12th September at Level 7, 9 Sherwood Road, QLD, 4066. The winners will be notified via email within three (3) business days of the draw.
9. The winning participants will be selected based on their answer to the survey questions. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously or have been used to win prizes in any other promotions.
and further details of how the Promoter will collect, store, use and disclose personal information can be found there.
11. Personal information is collected in connection with this competition for the purpose of facilitating access to the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, then a person will be ineligible to participate in this competition. By participating in this competition, the customer consents to the Promoter disclosing the personal information to the supplier, and to any of the Promoterís related entities, using the personal information to process and validate the customerís claim for the Prize, and to arrange delivery to the customer (if eligible).
12. From time to time, we may use the email address we collect from you to let you know about our latest savvy news and articles. We will never sell or disclose your personal information to other companies.
13. The Entrant warrants that they own all intellectual property rights including any copyright in any image or video, or other material submitted to enable their participation in this competition.
14. By entering into the competition an Entrant assigns to the Promoter all rights, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in any information they submit for their participation in the competition. An Entrant agrees to undertake to do all things necessary to ensure that any intellectual property rights in the material they submit is assigned to the Promoter, and to ensure the Promoter has clear title to that material. The Promoter may use any valid entry for whatever purpose in its absolute discretion and without remuneration or compensation to the Entrant, including for marketing and or promotional purposes.
15. The winning Eligible Participant will be contacted by Budget Direct and will need to supply a valid Australian address in order to receive their Prize.
16. This competition is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person from receiving the Prize:
a. If it suspects fraudulent activity; or
b. for a breach of these Terms and Conditions; or
c. if it decides the person has not acted in good faith; or
d. for any false or misleading conduct of any kind.
17. Entrants who submit an entry that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, or submits material that is obscene, offensive, discriminatory or contravenes any law or is otherwise objectionable (Infringing Material) are ineligible to participate in the competition and any entry of an Entrant which is deemed by the Promoter to contain Infringing Material, will at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid.
18. The Prize redemption website is operated and hosted by Digital Glue Australia Pty Limited ABN 36 127 466 899 (Digital Glue). The Promoter is not responsible for, or liable in respect of, products and services provided by Digital Glue.
19. The Prize is not reloadable, transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Entrants acknowledge the Prize is governed by its own terms and conditions of use, and may be printed on the Prize itself and/or available on the supplierís website. The issuer of the Prize is not part of the Promoter. The Entrant agrees to be bound by those terms and conditions. Check your Prize for usage instructions and expiry date. Expired gift cards cannot be extended or replaced.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion or subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, withdraw, or cancel the competition at any time without notice.
21. If the competition is withdrawn or terminated by the Promoter you will only be eligible to participate if you were an Eligible Participant who entered into the competition prior to the date of withdrawal or termination of the competition.
22. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) including any loss of enjoyment, loss of opportunity, or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition.
23. The Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold the Promoter harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, arising out of or in any way connected with their participation in this competition, a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or for any breach of any third party rights including any third partyís intellectual property rights.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with another incentive of the same value. Except if prohibited by any law these Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time without notice.