To celebrate the release of the fantastically funny BOOK CLUB starring Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen and Mary Steenburgen, we're giving you the chance to win a private screening for you and 20 friends in your closest capital city.
Diane (Diane Keaton) is recently widowed after 40 years of marriage. Vivian (Jane Fonda) enjoys her men with no strings attached. Sharon (Candice Bergen) is still working through a decades-old divorce. Carol’s (Mary Steenburgen) marriage is in a slump after 35 years. Four lifelong friends’ lives are turned upside down to hilarious ends when their book club tackles the infamous Fifty Shades of Grey. From discovering new romance to rekindling old flames, they inspire each other to make their next chapter the best chapter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. First prize: private screening of BOOK CLUB for winner and up to 20 friends. Screening to take place in the winner's nearest Australian capital city, with the cinema and timing to be agreed between the winner and Transmission Films. Note that peak period block outs may apply. Screening must be taken within 6 months of the prize draw. Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
2. Entries open Monday 2 July 2018 at 12:00pm AEST and close Sunday 19 August at 11:59pm AEST. Winner determined Monday 20 August 2018 at Transmission Films, 1/3 Little Collins St, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
3. The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
4. Employees or agencies of Transmission Films or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
5. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Transmission Films containing offers and communications that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
6. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.