Tell us who your favourite character from a Julie Kagawa novel is, and why, and you could win an AMAZING prize pack including 16 Julie Kagawa books, a "Shadow of the Fox" themed set of Sinful Colours nailpolish and a double-pass to ANY movie at Event Cinemas!.https://woobox.com/aekisr
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Harlequin Enterprises or promotion partner Accor, are ineligible.
3. The competition is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only.
4. To be eligible to win the prizes winner must be over the age of 18 years.
5. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
7. This is a game of skill.
8. By entering the competition all participants consent to their details being used by the promoter, Harlequin Enterprises, for future marketing and promotional purposes.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. Competition commences 20/08/2018 and ends at 11.00pm (AEST) on 23/09/2018. All claims for prizes must be received by 25/09/18 (“Competition Period”).
11. First prize is one (1) pack consisting of sixteen (16) books, including two (2) signed copies; three (3) bottles of nailpolish and two (2) Event Cinemas VIP Movie Complimentary passes
13. The draw will result in one (1) winners and will be conducted on 24/09/2018 at 9am (EST) at Harlequin Enterprises13/201 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000. The winner will be notified by email, directly in writing.
14. The promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as are necessary on
in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date. In this event the winners will be notified by email, directly in writing and their names will be published via www.harlequinbooks.com.au/competitions
15. In the event any element of the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
16. Unless expressly stated within these Conditions of Entry regarding all prizes, all other expenses become the sole responsibility of the winners as incurred.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (and companions) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
18. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems, or any combination thereof.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. Entrants’ personal information will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion and for future marketing purposes. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.