Win an Exclusive Tour of The Block
In 25 words or less, tell us why you should win a VIP tour of The Block. *
Explore the stunning Block apartments with an exclusive VIP tour of The Block!
For your chance to win 1 of 5 double passes, accommodation, and airfares from your capital city, follow the steps below.
1) Follow the Beacon Lighting Instagram page: @beaconlighting
2) Fill out the entry form below and tell us in 25 words or less why you need to WIN!
Win a VIP tour of The Block competition
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter, Conditions of Entry inclusive on the Entry Form and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Brightlite Nominees Pty Ltd trading as Beacon Lighting, ABN 13 322 464 749 of 5 Bastow Place, Mulgrave Victoria 3170 (Promoter). Authorised in NSW under license permit number LTPS/18/27163.
3. Entry is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years of age or over (Eligible Entrants). Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
4. Entrants must sign up as a VIP to enter the draw, which is free. By registering as a VIP, each entrant automatically agrees to receive emails from Beacon Lighting. VIP members also receive 10% off globes year-round and the discount is off Beacon Lighting’s RRP prices and is available for in-store globe purchases only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must complete all fields on the entry form online during the promotion period of Monday 13th August 2018 to Friday 14th September 2018. They must also be following @BeaconLighting on Instagram. Only one entry per Eligible Entrant is accepted.
6. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. The prize draw consists of 5 x double passes to an exclusive tour of The Block. Prize includes airfares from the prize winner’s capital city to Melbourne and 1 x night accommodation in Melbourne. Prize does not include transportation to and from the airport, hotel transfers or meals. The winners will be responsible for their own catering.
8. The prize draw of 5 winners will take place at the Beacon Lighting Store Support Centre, Mulgrave Victoria. The winner will be notified where practicable by email and by telephone on the day of the draw, no later than two business days.
9. If any prize is not claimed within 1 business day of the date of the draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw the following business day. The winner of any further draw will be notified by email or phone.
10. The prize consists of 5 double passes, with the total prize value per double pass being approximately $1500 pending the cost of flights.
10. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
11. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize
. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.