http://woobox.com/4jhaqtRead 3 articles to find the answer to 6 questions, then answer in 25 WOL: tell us what SF experience you'd most like to have on the Undiscovered San Francisco famil?
Article 1: https://karryon.com.au/lifestyle/travel-inspiration/foodie-fix-taste-your-way-around-san-francisco/
Article 2: https://karryon.com.au/lifestyle/travel-inspiration/golden-city-6-reasons-to-start-your-us-holiday-in-san-fran/
Article 3: https://karryon.com.au/lifestyle/travel-inspiration/san-francisco-the-undiscovered-neighbourhoods/
Make sure you have read the three articles on KARRYON which hold the information necessary to win your way onto the trip.
Begin with Taste your way around San Francisco where you will learn all about the constantly evolving culinary scene in San Francisco which is actually recognised as one of the best in the US.
Next move on to 6 reasons to start your US holiday in San Francisco where you can find out just how SFO International Airport is pulling out all the stops to get more people to #flySFO.
Finally, cast your eyes over The undiscovered neighbourhoods article to gain some valuable insights into how to encourage your clients to move beyond Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf to check out the unique and memorable neighbourhoods that define this incredible city.
Once you’re done you can complete the competition quiz here between August 25-September 10. We promise all answers are contained in the three articles.
Oh, and you’ll also need to tell us in 25 words or less which San Francisco experience you’d most like to have on the Undiscovered San Francisco Famil.
If you win, your favourite undiscovered San Francisco activity or restaurant may even be featured on the itinerary! Get creative with your 25 words or less answer as that could be incorporated into the itinerary!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Acceptance of the prize (or use of any part of the prize) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Gate 7 Pty Ltd on behalf of the San Francisco Travel Association ABN 13 082 107 088 Level 1, 97 Rose Street, Chippendale NSW 2008 (Promoter)
3. The Undiscovered San Francisco Digital Scavenger Hunt (The Promotion) commences at 9am (AEST) on 25 August 2018 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 10 September 2018 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents over the age of 21, who are employed as a fulltime travel consultant by a fully licensed travel agency physically located in Australia, which sells products offered by the Promoter (Eligible Consultant), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
5. To enter, Eligible Consultants must, during the Promotion Period, read each article relating to The Promotion and answer the final questionnaire.
6. The top eight Eligible Travel Consultants with the highest points balances will be invited on the Undiscovered San Francisco familiarisation, hosted by The Promoter (Prize) valued at $4000 per prize and consisting of:
7. a. 1 x return economy class airfare on Qantas Airways to San Francisco from Melbourne; winners residing outside of Melbourne will be flown from their nearest capital city b. A 5 night familiarisation including accommodation organised by the local Tourism Boards for the purpose of consultant familiarisation in San Francisco and at least one other destination in Northern California. The room categories allocated will be Run of House, and at the discretion of the accommodation providers and attendees will be assigned to share rooms in each hotel. c. A range of sightseeing and activities as organised by The Promoter
8. There will be eight prizes awarded in total to eight eligible consultants selected based on accuracy and creativity of their questionnaire answers, as determined by The Promoter. The maximum total prize value is $40,000 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes
9. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
10. All transfers, tours, accommodation, most meals will be included whilst in California
11. In the event that there is no winner, a prize is forfeited or remains unclaimed after the Prize Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant prize to another Eligible Consultant
12. The prize winners will be determined at midday (AEST) on Friday 28 September 2018 at the offices of the Promoter at Level 1, 97 Rose Street, Chippendale NSW (from all entries received during promotion period).
13. The decision in awarding is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize winners will be announced by KarryOn and posted on the KarryOn web site www.karryon.com.au
between Friday 28 September and Friday 5 October 2018 . An EDM will be sent to the trade advising the winners name between Friday 28 September and Friday 5 October 2018 21. Winners will also be notified by phone and in writing by Gate 7 Pty Ltd on Friday 28 September 2018.
15. Each winner will have 5 working days from the date they are notified that they have won, to accept their prize (Prize Claim Period). Each winner must be able to travel on 11 – 17 November 2018. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
16. Dates of familiarisation are subject to change should a conflict arise in the destination. Final dates will be confirmed prior to awarding the winners.
17. If the Prize Winners are unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize in September 2018, the Prize will be awarded to another eligible entrant as determined by The Promoter. The winner will be determined at Level 1, 97 Rose Street, Chippendale NSW, at midday (AEDT) on Friday 28 September 2018, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner awarded a prize by this method will be notified by phone and in writing by email no later than 5.00pm, Friday 28 September 2018.
18. If a prize or any part of a prize cannot, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, be provided for any reason, then the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or part of a prize (including to an alternative destination) to the same value as that part of the prize being replaced. The prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation or any other costs not specifically stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the Prize winner/s Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. Each Winner will not accrue Airline reward points on the prize travel or accommodation. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or reward points.
19. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. There can be no changes made to travel arrangements once tickets are issued.
20. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
21. The Promoter and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for i. any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and ii. consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, iii. promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the Winners may i. be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the Winners otherwise notifies the ii. Promoter at the time of accepting the Prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal iii. information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct iv. of the promotion and awarding any prizes. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal v. information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the vi. Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at vii. http://www.sftravel.com/san-francisco-travel-privacy-policy
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize. i. Independent financial advice should be sought.