Win an Italian Topdeck tour inc flights (must be aged between 18 – 39 years old at time of travel) http://www.studentflights.com.au/win
To enter the promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must go to www.studentflights.com.au/win
and fill out the competition entry form in full and agree to receive e-newsletters from Student Flights. This will result in one (1) “primary entry”. Eligible Entrants will be rewarded five (5) additional bonus entries for each friend they refer that also enters the promotion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - “STUDENT FLIGHTS EURO TRIP COMPETITION”
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC, SA and WA, aged 18-39 years who enter the promotion in the required manner. Entry is not open to residents of NT.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, Topdeck Travel, Travel Money Oz, Emirates and related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
4. “The Promoter” is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Student Flights ABN 25 003 377 188 ACN 003 377 188. Flight Centre Head Office, Level 5, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The promotion will commence at 10:00am AEST Monday 17th September 2018 and will continue until 11.59pm AEST Sunday 14th October 2018 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
6. Eligible entrants may have one (1) “primary entry” during the promotion period.
7. To enter the promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must go to www.studentflights.com.au/win
and fill out the competition entry form in full and agree to receive e-newsletters from Student Flights. This will result in one (1) “primary entry”.
8. Eligible Entrants will be rewarded five (5) additional bonus entries for each friend they refer that also enters the promotion. Additional entries are administered by 3rd party platform, Shortstack which will be used to build the competition app.
9. There is no limit to the number of friends that can be referred; the more friends referred the more chances to win.
10. In order to complete a valid entry form and subscribe to Student Flights hot offers, eligible entrants will be required to provide their full name, current and valid email address, state, postcode, date of birth and mobile number. Eligible entrants must remain subscribed for the duration of the ‘Promotional Period’.
11. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
13. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
14. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of any Prize.
15. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Draw Details- Selection of Major Prize Winner
16. The competition will be drawn at random using an electronic drawing method.
17. There will be one (1) draw which will generate (1) Major Prize Winner at random from all eligible entries received.
18. The Major Prize draw will take place at 11:00am AEST Monday 15th October 2018 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 5, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
19. The Major Prize Winner will be notified by phone and email by 4:00pm AEST Monday 15th October 2018 and the result will be published on http://www.studentflights.com.au/deals/winners
by 5:00pm AEST Monday 15th October 2018.
20. The Major Prize Winner will have until 5:00pm AEST Tuesday 15th January, 2019 to claim the prize. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winners, should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held at 10:00am AEST Wednesday 16th January, 2019 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 5, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
21. The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and email by 12:00pm AEST Wednesday 16th January, 2019 and the result will be published on http://www.studentflights.com.au/deals/winners
by 5:00pm AEST Wednesday 16th January, 2019.
MAJOR PRIZE DETAILS:
a) Two (2) x return economy flights to into Bologna, Italy (including transfers to Florence for Topdeck trip departure) and out of Rome, Italy flying with Emirates valued at up to $2,250 each ($4,500 total).
• Winner and their travel companion must comply with Condition 2.
• Return economy class airfares for two (2) adults departing from the Australian capital city airport closest to the ordinary residential address of the winner, arriving into Bologna and departing from Rome.
• Domestic flights to nearest airport for Emirates flight departure (if required) will be included in the prize.
• Transfers from Bologna to Florence for Topdeck Trip departure included.
• Travel will be permitted: Australia – Italy – Australia only.
• Airfare bookings must be made and tickets issued by Friday 15th February, 2019 and travel completed within 6 months from booking date.
• Blackout dates may apply during peak periods (including June and July travel)
• The ticket is subject to availability and travel during peak periods and embargo periods may be restricted.
• Minimum 6 month passport validity is required at time of travel.
• This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services.
• The following costs are to be paid by the passengers: travel costs to and from airports, travel insurance, accommodation, excess baggage, meals, all taxes, fuel levies and surcharges, and all other travel related expenses and add-ons.
• Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued as part of this prize and prize winner tickets cannot be upgraded using frequent flyer points, or by payment. Airline or status credits do not apply to these tickets.
• Lounge access is not included in this prize.
• Tickets cannot be reissued for re-routes and a maximum of one date change is permitted.
• Any change fees are the responsibility of the prize winner. Tickets cannot be reissued for re-routes.
• Payment for airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges is required, in order for tickets to be issued.
• All travel must be booked prior to the departure date by a Student Flights consultant. The airline, departure and return dates will be booked and determined at the discretion of Student Flights based on availability.
b) Two (2) x 8 day Topdeck Pronto Italia tours valued at up to $2,299 AUD each (up to $4,598 AUD total), departing Florence, Italy.
• Winner and their travel companion must comply with Condition 2.
• Prize is for two (2) people on the 8-day Topdeck Italy – Pronto Italia Tour departing Florence, Italy and is valid for the travel dates 7 April 19 - 13 December 19 (blackout dates for June and July apply due to peak periods).
• Prize must be booked by Friday 15th February, 2019 on a guaranteed departure and is subject to availability.
• Accommodation is based on twin share, 3 star hotel throughout.
• All passengers must be aged between 18 – 39 years old at time of travel.
• Prize is not refundable, transferrable nor redeemable for cash, credit or foreign exchange.
• Date changes are not permitted once the booking has been finalised.
• Once prize booking is confirmed and ticketed, cancellation charges will apply and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
• Any additional cost associated with the trip is the responsibility of the traveller.
• Both passengers must be booked onto the same departure & on the same booking.
• If the specific trip is not taken in valid redemption period, then the prize will be forfeited and no replacement prize will be granted.
• Travel insurance is compulsory to participate in this trip and can be arranged prior to departure by the winner and their travel companion with their Student Flights consultant.
• Prize does not include flights, transfers, visas, pre/post accommodation, spending money, optional activities or any other items not articulated in the trip tour inclusions. Any additional costs associated with the trip are the responsibility of the traveller.
• Topdeck Italy – Pronto Italia itinerary and trip inclusions and conditions are as follows:
o Day 1: Florence, Italy
o Day 2: Florence, Italy
o Day 3: Florence to Cinque Terre
o Day 4: Cinque Terre
o Day 5: Cinque Terre to Venice
o Day 6: Venice
o Day 7: Venice to Rome
o Day 8: Rome
o Gondola ride in Venice
o Train day pass to Cinque Terre
o Farewell dinner in Rome
o Local guides in Florence and Lucca
o MORE INCLUSIONS
o 7 breakfasts, 4 dinners
o 7 nights in hotels (twin or double)
o Smaller group size
o Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
o Trip leader and driver
For full details visit: https://www.topdeck.travel/tours/pronto-italia
For full terms and conditions visit: https://www.topdeck.travel
c) One (1) x $1,000 Travel Money Oz Currency Pass
• Prize is for one (1) x Travel Money Oz Currency Pass card loaded with $1,000 AUD equivalent in foreign currency (limited to Great British Pounds, US Dollars, Euros, New Zealand Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Singapore Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Japanese Yen, or Thai Baht).
• Winning customer must be over the age of 18 and have a valid Passport or Driver’s License for proof of ID.
• Winning customer will receive a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass personalised card that will be sent to their residential address within 14 days of redeeming.
• MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of Travel Money Oz Currency Pass in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant product available at www.travelmoneyoz.com
before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
For full details visit: http://www.travelmoneyoz.com
d) One (1) x $1,000 AUD Student Flights Gift Card
• $1,000 Student Flights Gift Card that can be used towards accommodation, transfers, car hire, travel insurance or any other additional cost associated with the trip.
• Gift Card is only redeemable by physically going into a Student Flights Australia store, with photo identification.
• Gift Card is not transferrable or redeemable for cash, credit or foreign exchange.
• Gift Cards are treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
• Gift Card is valid for a period of 3 years from the date of issue.
Full gift card terms here: http://www.studentflights.com.au/plan/gift-cards
MAJOR PRIZE TOTAL VALUE = $11,098 AUD
22. The following are not included as part of the prizes: all other out of pocket expenses including travel insurance, additional meals, beverages, laundry services, spending money, transfers, optional excursions, tipping, passports, visas and all other ancillary costs not expressly provided, as well as the costs of obtaining any of these. These are the responsibility of the Prize Winner and their travel companion.
23. Winners must take the prizes as offered. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Student Flights will not be entered into.
24. The prizes and booking of the prizes are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Student Flights available via the website: www.studentflights.com.au
, including for marketing purposes, and that the Promoter can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
26. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner and their travel companion(s) (if applicable) may be provided to others assisting, including Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
27. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
29. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
30. The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning any Prize.
32. When competition entrants subscribe to receiving Student Flights hot offers and are agreeing to receive marketing material from Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Student Flights. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Student Flights they can email email@example.com
33. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27912, SA Permit No. T18/1519 and ACT Permit No. TP 18/01662.