Win a TT500 Trencher Kithttps://aa485-8aae02.pages.infusionsoft.net/
Trencher Kit Valued at $4,995
Just enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
WIN a TT500 Trencher Complete Kit from TERRATRENCHER
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY 2018 DRAW
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. The promotion commences at 11-00AM (AEDT) on 15th June, 2018 and closes at 11:00AM (AEDT) on 7th December, 2018 (Promotional Period).
PROMOTIONAL SITES and WEBSITE
4. The promotion will be conducted via the Promoter’s Website (www.terratrencher.com.au
) on the “Competitions” Page. All entries received during the Promotional Period will be divided into the following State/Territory groups for the purpose of awarding prizes in this promotion:
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, complete an entry as follows:
a. Enter the competition via the Promoters website (www.terratrencher.com.au
) and access the online entry form on the competition page at any time during the promotional period and;
b. fully and correctly complete the entry form, including providing the Entrant’s full name, mobile telephone number, current and valid email address, and answering the following promotional question;
“Yes keep me updated via email”.
6. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted for the 2018 competition. Any subsequent entry by the same person after the first valid entry is received from that person will be deemed invalid.
7. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will deem their entry invalid.
8. The prize will be drawn at 8 Central Court, Browns Plains, QLD 4118, on the date and time AEDT set out below (each, a Draw). All entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the Draw to determine one (1) winner. The winner will be notified by phone and email and their names and location by December 10th 2018 and announced by email to all entrants. All reasonable steps to notify winners of the results of the Draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Draws will be held as follows:
7th December 2018
9. For the Draw, the first eligible entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotional Period will win one (1) TT500 Trencher Kit Valued at AU $4,995.00.
10. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange for delivery of the prize to their usual residential address. Delivery of a prize is subject to availability, but is anticipated to be within twenty-eight (28) days from the date a winner is notified that they have won.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the identity and age of the winner before issuing the prize.
12. The total prize pool value for is AU $4,995.00. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
13. It is a condition of accepting a prize that winners may be required to sign eligibility form(s), code(s) of conduct and/or legal release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
14. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw which will take place at 8 Central Court, Browns Plains, QLD 4118, as is necessary on 1PM AEDT 30th March, 2019 in order to distribute any prize(s) (if any) unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of any winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner(s) will be notified in writing (email) and by phone. All reasonable steps to notify the winner(s) of the results of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter.
18. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
19. If the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide alternative prize(s) to the same value as the original prize(s), subject to any written directions made under applicable State legislation.
20. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims (where applicable).
22. If the Promoter collects an Entrant’s Personal Information, the Promoter will provide or display to each Entrant, at time of entry into the promotion, a collection statement that details the Personal Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988(Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 .
23. By entering the promotion and by not opting-out in the manner required on the entry form, Entrants acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information about the Promoter, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share an Entrant’s Personal Information with its Australian and overseas related companies, servants, employees and agents who may contact the Entrant for their legitimate commercial purposes, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials in this way. By entering the promotion and not opting-out , Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter and any applicable third parties may use their Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
24. In these Conditions of Entry: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth). “Personal Information” means, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
Promoter: TerraTrencher (ABN 57 185 103 452) of 8 Central Court, Browns Plains, QLD 4118; telephone: 1800 665 932.
At Terratrencher (“Terratrencher”, “we”, “our”, “us”), we take your privacy very seriously. We’re bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”), which sets out principles designed to protect your personal information. These are known as the Australian Privacy Principles.
This Privacy Statement explains the type of information we collect, how we use it and who we may share it with. It may change from time to time and a current version is available on our website.
About the Terratrencher
Terratrencher is an Australian business which sells STIHL and other suppliers products through our stores and outlets across NSW, QLD & VIC as well as on line.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect and store may include your name, current and previous addresses, phone, fax and mobile numbers, email addresses, warranty related information, and (depending on the service) banking and credit card details. We also hold details of products and services purchased and delivery instructions.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
Directly from you through our website, via phone, via application or Competition Entry forms, or when you visit one of our stores or exhibitions
from other parties (such as your representatives, credit reporting agencies & social media sites
from publicly available sources
from organizations identified under (“When do we disclose your personal information” see below)
This is not an exhaustive list of information we may collect or store as it may depend on the service or product being offered. If you don’t provide us with this information, unfortunately we may not be able to provide you with the services you require.
We usually collect personal information directly from you although sometimes we may use agents or service providers to do this for us. We may also get lists and business information that include personal information from other sources, both from other companies and from other public documents.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal information may be used to:
Verify your identity
Provide, manage and administer your products and/or services
Conduct credit checks and to help prevent fraud
Performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies
Help us deliver better services to you
Help us maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure &
Promote and market services to you (sometimes even after you leave us
If you do not want the Terratrencher to contact you to promote and market our products, services and special offers to you, please call 1800 665 932. If you’ve subscribed to receive specific emails or SMS/MMS from us, you’ll continue receiving them unless you unsubscribe by following the instructions in these messages to cancel your subscription.
When do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to other organizations, but we’ll only do this in relation to us providing our services to you or as otherwise set out in this policy. We take all reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information and to protect it from unauthorized disclosures.
Terratrencher has processes in place that require organizations to adhere to confidentiality obligations to protect your personal information.
These organizations may be based locally or overseas. They may carry out functions for us such as:
Billing and debt-recovery functions
Information technology services
Data verification services
Marketing, telemarketing and sales services
Market research and
Website usage analysis
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
Your authorised representatives or advisers (when requested by you to do so)
Credit-reporting and fraud-prevention organisations
Credit providers (for credit related purposes)
Our professional advisers
Government, regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required by law
Organisations who manage our business strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business and those involved in managing our Business risk and funding functions
When we share your information with a third party, we will require that the third party only use, store and disclose your information in a way that is consistent with this policy.
Disclosure of your personal information outside of Australia
There are some circumstances where your personal information is disclosed outside of Australia including for information management and storage purposes such as cloud computing. The countries were these disclosures occur are primarily Philippines, India, United States of America, Canada and Israel. This list is not exhaustive and may change from time to time depending on who we partner with. We will endeavour to update this list on a periodic basis.
We take active steps to ensure that any overseas located organization we disclose your personal information to complies with the Australian Privacy Principles or is subjected to laws which are substantially similar to Australian Privacy Principles.
How accurate is your information?
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. However, the accuracy of that information largely depends on the details you give us. Please let us know if there are any errors and keep us up to date with any changes.
Access to your personal information and privacy complaints
We take the protection of our customer’s privacy very seriously. If you have any privacy concerns or believe that your personal information is inaccurate or has been collected, used or disclosed in a manner contrary to privacy law we encourage you to raise any concerns you have with us directly by emailing email@example.com
so that we can take steps to address them.
In most cases we will ask that you put your request in writing to us. We will investigate your complaint and will use reasonable endeavours to respond to you in writing within 30 days of receiving the written complaint. If we fail to respond to your complaint within 30 days of receiving it in writing or if you are dissatisfied with the response that you receive from us, you may have the right, depending on the jurisdiction, to make a complaint to the applicable regulator.
Further information on privacy is available at the website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner http://www.oaic.gov.au