By participating in this Promotion entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Terms of entry
a. Promotion commences at 7.00am AEST on 28/09/2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 25/10/2018. All times are Sydney times.
b. Entrants: Entry to the Promotion is open only to Australian residents currently living in Australia aged 18 years and over who fulfil the entry requirements.
c. Relevant States/Territories: All States and Territories of Australia.
d. Entry Restrictions: Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling.
e. Game of Skill: The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
f. Any cost associated with accessing the websites of Chemist Warehouse or of the Promoter is the entrant’s responsibility.
g. Maximum Number of Entries: No maximum, subject to the following:
i. there must be a separate entry for each purchase;
ii. each purchase may only be entered once;
iii. each entry must have a unique answer to the 25 words or less question;
4. How to Enter: a. during the Promotion Period each entrant must: (i) purchase any Lady Jayne, Manicare or Glam by Manicare product from a participating Chemist Warehouse, or My Chemist store or online at www.chemistwarehouse.com.au; www.mychemist.com.au
(ii) complete their entry by visiting website and following the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including:
· their First Name + Surname + Street Address + Suburb + State + Postcode + Daytime Phone + email + date of birth;
· Answering in 25 words or less “What’s your best tip for effortless style?”;
· Entering a valid receipt number with the purchases mentioned above and;
· Submitting the fully completed online entry form.
5. Judging Details:
a. The judging will take place at McPherson’s Consumer Products Ltd at the address set out above on 30/10/2018 at 12:00pm AEDST.
b. Game of Skill: The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
c. As this is a game of skill, each valid entry received will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter). The Prize will be awarded to the one (1) most creative and original entry as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.The judges' decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
d. Each entry must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this Promotion entrants undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any contract or third party rights. By participating in this Promotion, entrants warrant that their entry does not contain any defamatory, offensive or inappropriate material.
e. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants, and disqualify any entrant as ineligible to enter the Promotion, or any entry deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise inappropriate. Entrants must keep their original invoice or receipt as proof the purchase was made within the Promotion Period.
6. Prize Details:
a. Prize: There is one (1) Prize to be won of a $37,275 (AUD) trip for two to the Maldives,
$2,500 (AUD) spending money and Glam and Lady Jayne Product Pack, $278.77.
b. Total Prize Pool Value: $40,053.77 (AUD).
c. Included in the Prize are:
• Return Business Class flights from winner’s nearest Australian Capital City to Male, Maldives – via Singapore (Economy class Singapore to Male)
• Return boat transfers from Male airport to Maldives Resort
• 7 nights’ Maldives Resort, minimum 4.5*, overwater Bungalow with breakfast daily, based on twin share
• Bubbly Sunset Romance, Inclusions; hot & cold canapés, bottle of premium champagne, red or white wine and private butler
• Private Snorkel Adventure, Inclusions; 2 Hour private guided snorkel trip
• Product Pack with Lady Jayne and Glam Brushes
• 24 hour winner emergency assistance support
d. Travel is not valid during Peak season; Christmas, Easter or Public Holidays.
Travel must be booked 90 days in advance
e. The Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual Prize and service providers.
The winners must book their holiday with the Prize Supplier, Granted Worldwide.
f. The prize awarded by the Promoter is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any valuable consideration, in particular for money. Any attempt to sell the prize or attempt to exchange the prize for valuable consideration, will result in the cancellation of the prize. The Promoter has the sole and absolute discretion to decide such matters.
g. Conditions regarding the Prize
Unless otherwise stated the Prize does not include:
· costs associated with visa applications;
· costs associated with passport applications;
· additional taxes;
· costs associated with inoculations;
· additional spending money;
· meals (not specified);
· all airline taxes;
· domestic airfares if required;
· any extra sightseeing or activities;
· any additional accommodation;
· personal spending money; and
· all other incidental and ancillary costs incurred by the winner and/or their travel partner, as a direct or indirect result of taking the Prize that are not otherwise stated as included in the Prize.
1. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute for the Prize (or that part of the Prize) a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
2. The winner, and their travel partner, must have a valid passport that is valid for the period during which they intend to take the Prize and up to 6 months after their intended return to Australia.
3. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the Prize Winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed as cash. Any element of the Prize that is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the Prize.
4. The itinerary is to be determined by the Promoter and Granted Worldwide in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter and Granted Worldwide reserve the right to determine the itinerary.
5. A credit card imprint or cash deposit is required from the winner, and/or travel partner, at check-in to hotels for all incidental charges.
6. It is the winner’s, and their travel partner’s, personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the winner, and their travel partner.
7. The winner and their travel partner must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
8. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Prize.
9. Flight schedules and accommodation arrangements are subject to change without notice.
10. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety conditions or any other conditions that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices, and the website of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
11. As a condition of accepting the Lady Jayne Glam Maldives Prize the winner, and their travel partner, must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter, Granted Worldwide or organisers, including any waiver or indemnity.
7. Notification of Winner(s):
a. The winner will be selected on 30/10/2018 at 12:00pm AEDST.
b. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the Prize being awarded and the winner’s name and postcode will appear at www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/glamandladyjaynecomp www.mychemist.com.au/glamandladyjaynecomp
by 5.00pm AEDST on 2/11/2018.
c. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected or the Prize is unclaimed.
d. If within three months after the determination of the winner of the lottery, a prize (other than a prize consisting of perishable goods) has not been claimed by the winner, the promoter must take all reasonable steps to deliver the prize to the Competition Winner. At the conclusion of the three months if the prize cannot be delivered, the promoter must notify the Office and, subject to the Office’s approval, re-determine the winner of the prize in accordance with any directions by the Office
e. The Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this Promotion or of these Terms and Conditions or cancel this Promotion, subject to applicable laws in each Relevant State/Territory. Any amendment will be notified on the Promoter’s website
8. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Australian Consumer Law or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; and/or (e) the Prize (including any variation in value) or the taking or use of the Prize.
(a) In accordance with the Privacy Act (1988) (Cth), the Promoter notifies entrants that entry to the Competition involves the collection of personal information about entrants, such as their name, address, mobile phone number and email address. This is collected for the purpose of establishing eligibility, carrying out the Competition and notifying the winner. If the information is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Competition. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and winner’ name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
(c) The Promoter does not sponsor and is not affiliated with the any prize supplier.
10. Discontinuation of the Competition or Disqualification of an Entrant
i. Subject to State legislation; The Promoter reserves the right to discontinue the Competition at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion may cancel, terminate or modify the Competition without the need to provide compensation to entrants or attempted entrants.
ii. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with (or whom the Promoter reasonably suspects has tampered with) the entry process or the winner selection process or who has otherwise been misleading or fraudulent in the course of the Competition.
11. Exclusion of Liability
i. The Promoter makes no representation nor provides any warranties as to the quality or suitability of the prizes offered.
ii. The Promoter is not responsible for any losses associated with any change to the value of any prizes.
iii. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person or to personal property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangements for the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and where applicable, to any person or persons accompanying the prize winner.
iv. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to this Competition will be final.
v. The Promoter is under no obligation to provide reasons for any of its decisions.
vi. The Promoter is under no obligation to engage in any form of correspondence whatsoever with entrants or purported entrants, or their representatives, in any matters relating to the Competition.
McPherson’s Consumer Products Lady Jayne, Manicare & Glam
Maldives CWH Promotion
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is McPherson’s Consumer Products Ltd, ABN 36 000 020 495, located at 105 Vanessa Street, Kingsgrove NSW 2208 Telephone 02 9370 8000.