Ghost Stories’, in cinemas 25 October, together with Icon Films, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 x 5 double passes to see the film
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the actor who plays the role of Philip Goodman in the film. Answer: Andy Nymanhttp://spotlightreport.net/competitions/ghost-stories-movie-ticket-giveaway
Don’t forget to include your real name
Please read the rules carefully
Competition closes Tuesday 23 October 2018
Competition open for Australian residents only
Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
Winners will be notified by email
Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
Competition subjected to terms and conditions.
About the Film:
“Based on the critically acclaimed, record-breaking play, GHOST STORIES follows Professor Philip Goodman (Andy Nyman)
, a renowned sceptic of all things supernatural. His idol, psychologist Charles Cameron, who had mysteriously disappeared, reveals to Goodman that he has been in hiding since realising his own arrogance in trying to rationalise the spirit world. Accusing Goodman of the same disrespect he gives him three case histories to solve: a night watchman haunted on the job; a troubled man confronted whilst broken down in a forest; and a city trader (Martin Freeman) disturbed by strange goings on as he awaits the birth of his first child. Each baffling, horrifying case supports the existence of unseen forces, taking a toll on Goodman and everything he has ever believed.”
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Icon Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Spotlight Report takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.