Purchase 3 x Specific Products in One Transaction to Win 1 of 3 x Jayco Camper Trailers https://www.iga.com.au/greatescape/
IGA Win a Camper Trailer Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Victoria and New South Wales, Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. To enter, entrants must:
purchase in one (1) transaction at least three (3) products from Participating Brands from a participating VIC or NSW SUPA IGA, IGA or IGA X-press store during the Promotional Period;
go to the IGA Win a Camper Trailer Promotion page at www.iga.com.au/greatescape;
complete the entry form with their details (including title, full name, full address, email address, mobile, name of IGA store purchased from, date of purchase and time of purchase).
4. For the purpose of this competition, “Participating Brands” means Barni, Belvita, Cadbury, Captains Table, Oreo, Pascall, Philadelphia, RITZ, The Natural Confectionery Company, Thins, The Natural Chip Co, Nice & Natural, Cheezels, Kettle, Samboy, Huntley & Palmers, CC’s, French Fries, Blue Ribbon, Comfort, Continental, Cornetto, Lipton, Lynx, Magnum, Omo, Tresemme, Four’N Twenty, Patties, Herbert Adams, McCain, Sara Lee, Primo, Hans, Fairy, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Oral B, Pantene, Vicks, Olay, Aqua Pura water, Bickfords Cordial, Bickfords Iced Coffee, Aqua Pura Fruit Spash, Golden Circle, Kraft, Heinz, Natures Gift, Swisse, Bref, Cold Power, Dynamo, Fab, Lovables, Sard, IXL, SPC, Ardmona, Tibaldi, Huggies, Kleenex, Viva, San Remo, Fantastic, The Australian Country Life, White King, Chris’ Food, Glad, Chux, Colgate, Polident, Macleans, Arnotts, Don, KR Castlemaine, Lavazza, Connoisseur, Peters Drumsticks, Cancer Council, Medix, JL King Salad, JL King hottogo, Explorer, Rio, Luv A Duck, Family Chef, Safcol, Snappy Tom, Gourmet Delight, Fountain, Gravox, Mission, Kinder Surprise, Kinder Bueno, Nutella, Aussie Bodies, Musashi, Bodytrim, Obela, XXXX Gold, Furphys, James Squire, Iron Jack, Boags Premium, Eaglehawk, Wolf Blass Red or Yellow, Pepperjack, Squealing Pig, Wynns.
5. The competition commences at 12.01am, 10 October 2018 (AEDT) and closes at 11:59pm, 20 November 2018 (AEDT) (“Promotional Period”).
6. Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotional Period. Each entry must be supported by a separate purchase receipt. Entrants can only win one (1) prize (being the first prize drawn in their name).
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received after 11:59pm on 20 November 2018 (AEDT) will not be accepted. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
8. Purchase receipts must be retained during the Promotional Period and for 6 months after the end of the Promotional Period (31 March 2019). The Promoter will require the winners to present their purchase receipts before any prize is awarded.
9. Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
10. This competition is a game of chance.
11. There is one (1) prize draw with a total of fifteen (15) prizes consisting of three (3) major prizes and twelve (12) minor prizes to be awarded.
12. The random prize draw will take place at 10:00am (AEDT), 22 November 2018 at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
13. The first major prize is a 2018 JAYCO Swan Outback Camper Trailer (includes Rego & PD, Roof Racks, Bag awning, Bed end flys, Walls, J-control, 120W solar panel, Stereo) valued at $34,918. There are two (2) secondary major prizes consisting of an X 2 JAYCO JTRAK Outback Tent Trailer (includes Xtrax Outback upgrade, Inflatable annexe, Rego & PD) valued at $26,540 each. Any additional items related to the prize but not included in the prize description above are the cost of the winner. The colour of the trailers will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
14. Minor Prizes: There are twelve (12) minor prizes available, being $1000.00 Flight Centre gift cards. Each minor prize is valid for 36 months from the date of issue. Any additional items related to the prize but not included in the prize description above are the cost of the winner. Minor prizes will also be subject to the terms and conditions of third parties.
15. The total RRP value of all prizes is $99,998 (inclusive of GST). Prize values are based on current RRP at the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in the prize values between the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions and the ultimate prize redemption.
16. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Promoter recommends that winners seek their own independent financial advice as to any tax implications arising as a result of accepting the prize.
17. Any ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance of the prize, collection and any and all other expenses not included in the prize description are the responsibility of the winner.
18. The winner acknowledges and accepts that the prizes and/or their use are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place. The Promoter reserves the right to require winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems appropriate or necessary as a pre-condition to award of a prize.
19. The major prizes must be collected by their winners from a nominated Jayco dealership nominated by the Promoter. Each major prize winner is responsible for arranging insurance for the relevant trailer before collecting their prize. The prize provider will assist with the registration process and advise in advance the details required to legally achieve registration and insurance plus any other legal requirements that must be satisfied. Registration and insurance must be in place before the trailer is collected. The winner/s (or their companion/s) will need a valid Australian driver’s license, a legally compliant and fit for purpose tow vehicle when collecting the camper trailer or tent trailer.
20. Major and minor prize winners will be notified via telephone and email within 2 business days of the draw occurring. Prize winners’ names will also be published on the IGA website (www.iga.com.au/greatescape
) by 28 November 2018.
21. Prizes are not variable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
22. In the event that any prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
23. If by 11:59am on 26 February 2019 any major or minor prize winner has failed to contact the Promoter, the original winner will forfeit their prize, and the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw at 10:00am on 27 February 2019 at the same location as the original prize draw. Entrants who did not win a prize in the initial draw will automatically be entered in the unclaimed prize draw. Unclaimed prize draw winners will be notified via telephone and email within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw occurring. Any prize winner from the unclaimed prize draw will also have their name published on the IGA website (www.iga.com.au/greatescape
) by 28 February 2019.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, has breached any of these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. Entrants agree to participate in and co-operate as requested with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the promotion (including being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed) and consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and their entry in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude, or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and its affiliates (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. The Promoter and its affiliates (including their respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the entrant accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including under the Non-Excludable Guarantees).
28. The Promoter and its affiliates (including their respective officers, employees and agents) assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including under the Non-Excludable Guarantees). If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify cancel, terminate or suspend the competition, subject to applicable laws.
29. Any liability arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the promotion which cannot be excluded by law is limited to the full extent permitted by law.
. Entrants will not be eligible to participate in the promotion or claim their prize if they do not supply the information requested in the entry form, or otherwise reasonably required by the Promoter.
31. The Promoter is Metcash Food & Grocery Pty Ltd (ABN 67 004 391 422) of 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/18/27835