See the beauty of the British Columbia. Enter the draw for your chance to win two return economy flights from Brisbane to Vancouver, Canada. https://bne.com.au/passenger/shop-dine-explore/explore/competitions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Air Canada Competition
Brisbane Airport Corporation Pty Limited ABN 54 076 870 650, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport, Brisbane, QLD 4008, Australia. Ph: 07 3406 3347
Start date: 01/11/18 at 11:00 am AEST End date: 10/01/19 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to QLD residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must visit bne.com.au/competitions, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name and email address) during the Promotional Period (“Initial Entry”).
Limit one (1) Initial Entry permitted per person.
Bonus Entry Mechanics:
The entrant will be able to obtain bonus entries via completing any of the following bonus entry methods:
• Facebook Share (Max 1 bonus entry per day)
• Twitter Share (Max 1 bonus entry per day)
• Email Share (Max 1 bonus entry per day). The person to whom they ‘share’ the promotion via email must
subsequently enter the Promoter for the initial entrant to receive a bonus entry for the email share.
The bonus entry methods will be communicated on submission of the entry form, and also on the email from the Promoter confirming their entry form submission. The entrant must follow the prompts on the website/email to complete a bonus entry method.
Multiple entries permitted per person, see How to Enter section above for details.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $5,663.69, based on current exchange rates as at 17/10/18.
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is return economy class flights for two (2) adults to Vancouver, Canada, departing from Brisbane, Australia.
Up to AUD$5,663.69 based on current exchange rates as at 17/10/18.
Draw: computerised random selection - 15/01/19 at 10:30 am AEST
• The prize requires the winner to contact the Promoter in order to book travel. All reservations and ticketing must be made by 28 February 2019.
• Names may not be changed, and tickets may not be extended or re-routed, once ticketed.
• After ticketing, date changes are permitted (subject to availability) for a fee of CAD150.00 plus GST, per
• Tickets may not be upgraded to Premium Economy or Business Class and purchase of preferred and exit
row seating is not permitted.
• Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
• Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas,
vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges
and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
• Passengers are responsible for any Fringe Benefits Tax or other taxation requirements, which may arise.
• Air Canada does not accept responsibility for any loss or damages resulting from any interruption to the
winner’s travel plans.
The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
Prize must be claimed by 15/02/19 at 10:30 am AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 18/02/19 at 10:30 am AEST at XCom, Unit 1/15 Lamington Street, New Farm QLD 4005, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email within two (2) days of the redraw.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this
Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a. The draw will take place at XCom, Unit 1/15 Lamington Street, New Farm QLD 4005, Australia at 10:30 am AEST on
15/01/19 using computerised random selection.
i. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
ii. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
b. If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the
draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the
Promoter, or is unavailable at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not
obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with
Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
) and the Twitter Rules (https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules
). This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php
and the Twitter Rules and Policies (https://support.twitter.com/groups/56-policies-violations#topic_236
), Search Best Practices (https://support.twitter.com/articles/42646-twitter-search-best-practices
) and Guidelines for Contests (https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-contests-on-twitter
). Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook and Twitter.