For your chance to WIN A YEAR OF FREE MOVIES, simply spend $50 or more on Gift Cards* at any Reading Cinemas location and tell us in 50 words or less;
Which movie are you most looking forward to seeing at Reading Cinemas in 2019 and why?
*PROOF OF GIFT CARD PURCHASE REQUIRED TO CLAIM PRIZE - Please enter the Gift Card number(s) below.
1 entry per Gift Card purchase valued at $50 or more.https://readingcinemas.com.au/public_competition/1961
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these Conditions of Entry as well as Booking
Conditions outlined below.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees of Reading Entertainment Australia Pty
Ltd and their immediate families, associated companies and advertising agencies are
ineligible to enter/win.
4. Entry to the promotion commences 09:00am hrs AEDT, November 15th, 2018 and concludes
05:00pm hrs AEDT, December 25th, 2018.
5. All prizes, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable. Any attempt
to resell all or any portion of the prize will result in forfeiture of the prize. The promoter
accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
6. Prize winner must be over 15 years old.
How to Enter
7. To be eligible to enter, the customer must purchase $50.00 or more worth of Reading Cinemas Gift Cards or E-Certificates from the Reading Cinemas box office or via http://readingcinemas.com.au/giftideas
during the promotional period. Upon purchase of Gift Cards or E-Certificates, the customer must enter via the Reading Cinemas website https://readingcinemas.com.au/public_competition/1961
, completing all entry criteria including the Gift Card serial number(s).
8. Proof of Gift Card or E-certificate purchase will be provided by registration and through Givex purchase history.
9. All entries validated as a correct entry will be counted as one valid entry.
10. To enter the promotion, patrons must enter a valid Gift Card serial number(s) to the value of $50.00 and answer the question.
11. All entries received will be judged on skill of entry and the winner will be deemed the entrant with the most creative entry.
Date and time of judging: January 7th, 2019 at 10:00am hrs AEDT, at Reading Entertainment Pty Ltd: Level 1, 98 York St, South Melbourne Victoria 3205. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Should the major prize winner(s) be unreachable, the Promoter will hold the prize until 11.59pm AEDT January 28th, 2019. If the prize remains unclaimed to this date, the promoter will determine a second winner, as detailed in item 16.
13. No responsibility is taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
14. The promoter will notify the winner within 5 working days of the judging. Prizes must be
claimed by 11.59pm AEDT January 28th, 2019. Prize must be claimed as set out by the
15. Prize is:
20 x Reading Cinemas’ Gold Cards, each valid for 12 months.
Gold Card is non-transferable and is valid for up to two tickets per calendar week at Reading Cinemas.
Total prize pool value: AUD$29,120.00
16. Where the prize remains unclaimed as at 11.59pm AEDT January 28th, 2019 the Promoter will determine a second winner on January 29th, 2019 at 10.00am hrs AEDT, at Reading Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, Level 1, 98 York St, South Melbourne Victoria 3205, as is necessary to award the prize, to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion but of equivalent value to the original prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security verification check at its absolute discretion. Prize winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize (i.e. Statutory Declaration).
18. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, the operation of the promotion, acting in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or acting with the intent to annoy abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
19. If for any reason the competition does not run for its duration due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process subject to state legislation.
The Promoter is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person
related to or resulting from participation in the competition.
20. The Promoter, and its associated companies and agencies will not be liable for any loss or
damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), for any personal injury suffered, as a result of participating in this Promotion, or receiving, accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
22. The sharing of prizes other than through its designed purpose is not permitted. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other goods / services.
23. If for any reason, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for another item, in its sole discretion, of the same recommended retail value subject to state legislation.
25. Full terms and conditions have been made available on www.readingcinemas.com.au
26. The Promoter is Reading Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd ABN 12 070 893 908, Level 1, 98
York Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205.
Acceptance of the Christmas Gift Card Promotion prize constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions.