QLD’s The Sunday Mail & Factor X supplement have 10 “Spider-Man: Into Spider-Verse” packs to give away. Each pack includes; a sticker sheet, a wristband, three figurines, a bag, a stationery set and a family pass for four people to see the movie.
For your chance to win, tell us the name of the teenager who is being mentored by Spider-Man. Fill in entry coupon, fill in answer and full details and post to the address below:
Locked Bag 8891,
GPO Brisbane 4001.
Entries close December 10.
People aged 17 years and over are not eligible to enter this competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) Information on "how to enter" and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered.
a) Please refer to entry coupon for details regarding dates and total prize pool value.
2) Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
3) Only Queensland residents are eligible to enter from the age of 6 to 16 years.
4) The promoter is Queensland Newspapers Pty Ltd, 41 Campbell Street, Bowen Hills, QLD, 4006
ABN 61 009 661 778. The Promoters are not liable for lost, late or misdirected mail.
5) Mail-in Competitions: To enter, follow the direction listed in the competition details in Factor X. If coupon entry required, only original coupon will be accepted.
6) You can enter as many times as you want only with original coupon from Factor X; one entry per envelope.
7) Winners will be notified by mail or telephone.
8. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any lost or misdirected mail.
9) Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoters.
10) The prize is strictly as stated in Factor X. Any additional costs other then those outlined in the promotion, including travel insurance, spending money, travel and other incidentals are the responsibility of the winners.
11) Employees and immediate family of News Limited and its associated companies and the employees of the companies supplying the prizes are ineligible to enter.
12) The promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
13) To the full extent permitted by law, the promoters exclude liability for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, loss of opportunity revenue or profit) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion.
14) The promoter may in its absolute discretion suspend, cancel or recommence the promotion if:
a) for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion; or
b) the determination of the prize winners or the delivery of the prizes is prevented or hindered by any outside agent or event including but not limited to vandalism, power failure, tempest, natural disaster, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes or other industrial action.
15) The promoter collects your personal information to assist us in providing the goods or services you have requested, to process your competition entries, and to improve our products and services. We or any of our Australian related companies may be in touch by any means (including email or SMS) to let you know about goods, services, or promotions, which may be of interest to you.
16) The promoter is part of a global media and entertainment company. We would like to share your information with these overseas-related companies so that they can contact you with special offers. If you would prefer us not to, please contact our privacy officer at 07 3666 6902 or write to: The Privacy Officer, Queensland Newspapers, GPO Box 130, Brisbane Q 4001.
17) You can gain access to your personal information by contacting our privacy officer.