To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, contact number, a valid and current email address, postcode, and an answer to the question in 25 words or less “why would you like to win tickets to the Australian Open”?”, and submit the completed form.https://www.9now.com.au/today/2018/extras/competitions/competitions/today-blackmores-comp
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 5:30am AEDST on 31/12/18 and closes 11:59pm AEDST on 01/01/19 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.todayshow.com.au
, locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, contact number, a valid and current email address, postcode, and an answer to the question in 25 words or less “why would you like to win tickets to the Australian Open”?”, and submit the completed form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The judging will take place at 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068 on 07/01/19 at 10:00am AEDST. The judges may select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be notified by telephone and email.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer to the promotional question provided by each entrant.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The best nine (9) valid entries, as determined by the judges, will each win a trip for two (2) people to Melbourne, VIC to attend the 2019 Australian Open session on 17/01/19, valued at up to AUD$2,098 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
• Two (2) economy class return airfares from winner’s nearest capital city to Melbourne, VIC (if required, not provided if winner resides in VIC);
• One (1) nights accommodation in Melbourne on 17/01/19; and
• Two (2) tickets to the Australian Open session at Rod Laver Arena on 17/01/19.
14. Spending money, meals, insurance, taxes (excluding airline taxes) transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prizes must be taken on 17/01/19, subject to booking and availability, in order to coincide with the 2019 Australian Open session.
15. Winners and their companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of any prize. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.