We’ll be lining up a double VIP package to Coachella for 5 winners over 5 weeks on the Boost Facebook page! To enter the draw, simply buy any Boost and enter your code at BoostCoachella.com.au.https://coachella.boostjuice.com.au
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Boost Juice Pty Ltd ABN 11 092 165 681, Level 1, Tower 2 Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148, Australia. Ph: (03) 9508 4409
Start date: 29/01/19 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 03/03/19 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter and a parent or guardian available to travel with them.
How to Enter:
To be eligible to enter, the entrant must purchase any size Boost Juice (smoothie, crush or juice) in one (1) transaction from any Boost store within Australia ("Participating Venues") or via the Boost Juice App to pick up in store. Entrants will receive a promo card with a unique code at the time of purchase (for in-store purchases) / collection in store (for in-app purchases), while stocks last. The onus is on the entrant to request a promo card from a store staff if not automatically provided.
On completion of the purchase requirement above, the entrant may then choose to enter via any of the following three (3) method below for that purchase:
a) Entry Method 1 – Online Entry Form Submission: visit boostcoachella.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; input their unique code from the promo card received as prompted and then fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, phone number and State/Territory of residence). Entrants will receive one (1) entry for completion of Entry Method 1; OR
b) Entry Method 2 – Online Entry Form Submission (via the Boost Juice App): visit the promotional website via the Boost Juice App, input their unique code from the promo card received as prompted and then fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, phone number and State/Territory of residence). Entrants will receive two (2) entries for completion of Entry Method 2 (i.e. double entry for completion of entry form via the Boost Juice App, rather than via the promotional website directly); OR
c) Entry Method 3 – Advertised Entry Method: The Promoter will advertise additional methods for earning entries during the Promotional Period (other than those methods specified above) and the number of entries permitted for completing that task. Completion of any of these advertised entry mechanics during the times/dates advertised will contribute to the total number of entries an entrant will receive. Examples of potential mechanics include completion of a task or challenge on social media and at the same point providing the unique code from their promo card received. This is not intended to be a full list of potential mechanics. If the advertised entry task is not completed during the time required or not in the method specified, the entrant will not receive any entries in respect to completing that task.
An entrant will only be eligible to complete one (1) of the three (3) listed Entry Methods outlined above for each promo card/unique code they validly receive. The number of entries awarded for any Entry Method completed is also specified above. Entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions above. The same unique code cannot be used more than once (i.e. can only be used on one (1) of the three (3) listed Entry Methods only). Unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
Proof of Purchase: Entrants must retain their original promo card showing the unique code used to enter. If an entrant fails to provide a promo card by the time and via the method specified by the Promoter for each entry submitted, they may at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid or any respective entries for which a promo card cannot be provided will be deemed invalid.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $97,490
The prize is a Coachella VIP Trip for two (2) people which consists of the following:
* 2 x tickets to VIP Tickets to Coachella Festival 2019 - Weekend 1 at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival Empire Polo Club 81-800 Avenue 51, Indio, CA 92201, USA (12/04/19 to 14/04/19);
* 2 x return economy class flights from the winner's nearest capital city to California USA (Los Angeles International Airport); and
* 2 x 4 nights' three-star twin share accommodation.
* Travel insurance for each prize winner and companion from 11 April 2019 to 17 April 2019 with Covermore or Covermore Youth insurance as per their policies.
* Return airport transfers: Private group transfers for the Boost Juice VIP Prize Winners from LAX airport to the Accommodation and back again on the dates of the flights.
* Return Coachella transfers from the accommodation to the Coachella festival locations on each day of the festival with Coachella shuttle pass.
Prize must be taken to coincide with the Coachella Festival 2019 - Weekend 1 (12/04/19 - 14/04/19).
Number of this prize
5 (1 per Weekly Draw)
Value (per prize)
Up to AUD$19,498 depending on date and exact point of departure
Weekly Draw: computerised random selection - from 04/02/2019 to 04/03/2019 at 12:00 pm AEDT.
This prize is for or relates to Coachella Festival 2019 - Weekend 1 (12/04/19 to - 14/04/19) (the “Event”). If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
* The VIP Tickets to Coachella Festival 2019 - Weekend 1 are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
* Any resale of the Coachella tickets is prohibited and the prize is non-transferrable.
* Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
* Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
* Flights must depart Australia on 11 April 2019 and return from LAX, Los Angeles to Australia on 15 April 2019.
* The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together a major city in Australia).
* Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash or a substitute prize.
* Itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
* The prize is subject to booking and flight availability
* Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
* Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas (if applicable), vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
* The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
* The winner and their travel companion must be the holders of valid passports with at least 6 months validity left at the time of the Event, otherwise, the winner will forfeit the prize.
* It is the responsibility of the winner and their prize companion to arrange any necessary visas to travel to the US. If the prize winner and their companion do not arrange for such required visas in sufficient time, they will forfeit the prize.
* If, for any reason beyond Boost Juice’s control, the Coachella Event does not proceed on the scheduled dates for Weekend 1, the winner will forefeit the prize and will have no claim against Boost Juice with respect to the cancelled event.