Competition time! Tell us your special tip for saving for a holiday to win one of two $100 Wish Gift Cards to help make it a reality! Most creative answers win! https://www.facebook.com/Real.Insurance/photos/a.10151572287512468/10158418650037468/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This competition is run by Real Insurance and as a condition of entry; the entrant (You) will be bound by the following terms and conditions:
This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on merit.
The Promoter is Real Insurance (Promoter/We/Us), a trading name of both The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473, AFSL 241436 (Hollard) and Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 53 128 692 884, AFSL 343079 (GFS).
1. This competition is open for entry by any Australian resident over the age of 18 years of age excluding:
a. employees of Hollard and GFS;
b. a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a Hollard or GFS employee; and
c. any person who has breached any of these terms and conditions.
2.To enter this competition, the entrant must answer the competition question, "Competition time! Tell us your special tip for saving for a holiday to win one of two $100 Wish Gift Cards to help make it a reality! Most creative answers win!" by commenting on the competition post on the Real Insurance Facebook page.
3. To be eligible, the entrant must enter the competition before 11:59pm 12th February, 2019 and the winners will be announced on 14th February, 2019. The winners will be notified by a congratulations announcement on the Real Insurance Facebook page. The most creative answers will win.
4.There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
5. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free from any claims that they infringe on any third party rights.
6. There will be two (2) winners announced for this competition, who will receive one (1) $100 Wish Gift Card - terms and conditions may apply
7. The prize is not transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
9. Each prize winner will be selected based on their skill and creative merit. The decision of the panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to remove or deny the admission of any entry, photo or comments that do not meet our House Rules or which are deemed inappropriate.
11. The Promoter will do its best to contact the winners. If a winner does not accept their prize within 30 days of each winner announcement, the Promoter will withdraw the prize/s.
12. If any person appearing in any photograph (used for entering the competition or part of entry) is 18 years old or over, You warrant that You have informed them of the nature and likely use of the photograph, and have their consent to do so, prior to submission. If any person appearing in the photograph is under the age of 18, You warrant that You have informed their parent or guardian of the nature and likely use of the photograph, and have the parent or guardians consent to do so, prior to submission.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
14. Each entrant warrants they have copyright, and other intellectual property rights, for the comments or images submitted for the purposes of their entry and, as part of their entry, provides a license to the Promoter to use the comments or images in future advertising campaigns and for remarketing purposes. This license is non-revocable except with the express consent of The Promoter. Each competition entrant holds The Promoter and its associated agencies harmless for any liabilities associated with the unauthorized use of any content or images that has been included in their entry.
15. Any eligible entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive a prize or enter further promotions run by the Promoter.
16. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any claimant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
17. This competition is run by the Promoter and is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter on receipt and we reserve the right to use any personal information provided by an entrant to enter the competition and conduct the competition. We may also use personal information about You for related purposes such as sending You information about related products and/or promotions.
. By entering the Competition you consent to Us using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with the Policy and as set out in these Terms & Conditions.
21. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.