Custom Meal plan by Robbie + 1 month of Workout Meals (1000 Value)
24 Meal Pack
6 Meal Pack
‘Win a Custom Meal Plan + 1 Month Workout Meals of $600
1. Instructions on how to enter into this promotion form part of these
Terms and Conditions and entry into this promotion is deemed
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on Tuesday 12th February 2019 and
ends on Tuesday 12th March 2019.
3. The promotion has 3 prizes:
First prize is a Custom Meal Plan + 1 Month Workout Meals approx
Second prize is a Workout Meals 24 pack approach value $220
This Price 6 meal pack Value approx. value $75
4. To be eligible to enter into the Promotion, individuals must do and
complete the following step during the Promotional Period:
Sign up to the Workout Meals competition using your email address
on the entry form located at https://offers.workoutmeals.com.au/giveaway
gains you 1 entry and it is here that you will receive your unique link.
5. To increase your likelihood of winning, you may choose to
complete the following steps as many times as you wish during the
a) Using your unique link, share the competition on your social
media pages, either Facebook, Instagram and via Email, and
receive 5 entries for each share.
b) Purchase any Workout Meals products and send a copy of
the receipt of purchase of the participating product/s email@example.com
and for each unique receipt receive:
● 25 entries for the purchase of 1 Workout Meals order
● 60 entries for the purchase of 2 Workout Meals order
● 100 entries for the purchase of 3 Workout Meal orders
6. This is not a game of chance. The winners will be the 3 participants
who collect the most entries via a combination of any of the options
from (4) and (5) above.
7. This is not a game of chance and will not be a random draw. If
there is more than 1 participant with the same number of entries when
the competition closes, the participant who reached that number first
will be deemed the winner.
8. The winning entries will be decided by the judges, on Wednesday
13th March 2019
9. The winners will be notified by email on 13th March 2019. The
winners first names and state will be posted onhttps://www.facebook.com/workoutmeals
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be
11. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
12. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate
family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto
spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent,
step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,
nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the
entrant’s entry (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of
residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify
any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process
or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated
to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and
omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a
waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages
or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect information
provided by the Entrant.
15. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of
17. If the winners of the prizes are not readily identified after 3
months and reasonable efforts have been made to identify the winner,
the Promoter will choose other winners after three months from the
promotion period at 11:00 am AEST to award the unclaimed prize,
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The new
winners of the prize will be notified by email within 24 hours of the
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any action, event, loss or
damage direct or direct or indirect after the prizes have been issued or
sent to the Entrant.
19. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter and the Product owner using
their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a
successful winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the
same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration
for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome),
and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of
being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to
technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted
by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate
or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the
claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service
23. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or
electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter
repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or
modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory
consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the
ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and
Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for
any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective
officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including
loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury;
or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under
the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third
party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these
Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or
(f) use of the Prize.
26. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to
conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to
third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service
providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter
Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use
the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling
purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the
entrant may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants
may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or
any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will
not disclose the entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of
27. The Promoter is Workout Meals Pty Ltd (ABN 59164799919) of
28 Percival street Smithfield 2164