Big Red Bash Competition
Purchase a Tent Trailer, Camper Trailer, Slide On, Caravan, Pop Top, 5th Wheeler or Motorhome and you can go in the draw to win a trip to the Big Red Bash!
The Big Red Bash is a magical, uniquely Australian outback experience where people of all ages and nationalities are welcome. Since its launch in 2013, this family-friendly combo of desert camping and concerts has grown in popularity to become a ‘must-do’ bucket-list event. Headlining this years Big Red Bash is Midnight Oil, supported by bands such as The Living End, Kasey Chambers and many more.
Included in this prize is:
1 family pass to the Birdsville Big Red Bash (includes two adults and unlimited children)
Four week Volkswagen Amarok V6 hire (Towbar and canopy fitted)
Big Red Bash merchandise voucher
Premium Campsite in the Volkswagen sponsor area and early entry
Helicopter ride for three people
30 minute camel ride for the family
How to Enter:
1. Purchase a Tent Trailer, Camper Trailer, Slide On, Caravan, Pop Top, 5th Wheeler or Motorhome at the 2019 Victorian Caravan, Camping & Touring Supershow
2. After purchasing your recreational vehicle, you will be given a boarding pass from your salesman that will take you to an online form to complete
3. Fill in the online form with all sections completed and with the correct promo code
2019 Victorian Caravan, Camping & Touring Supershow
‘Buy a Recreational Vehicle and Win a Big Red Bash Experience’
Conditions of Entry
1. The promoter is the Caravan Trade & Industries Association of Victoria T/A Caravan Industry Victoria,
8/88 Dynon Road West Melbourne, Victoria 3003. ABN: 63 582 138 786
2. Entry is open only to members of the public who attend the 2019 Victorian Caravan, Camping &
Touring Supershow and purchase a recreational vehicle at the event or commence purchasing
discussions at the event and then purchase vehicle by cob Monday 4 March 2019.
3. Employees and agents of the event organiser involved in the event are ineligible to participate.
4. The competition commences on Wednesday 20 February 2019 at 9:30am and closes Monday 4 March
5. Only one entry per recreational vehicle purchased is permitted (eligible recreational vehicles are: Tent
Trailer, Camper Trailer, Slide On, Caravan, Pop Top, 5th Wheeler and Motorhome). Entrant must be 18
years of age or over.
6. Entry must be completed online on the official form, all sections completed and correct promo code
entered to be eligible. All entrants must retain evidence that they attended the 2019 Victorian Caravan,
Camping & Touring Supershow and purchase details will be confirmed with recreational vehicle supplier.
7. Winner will be drawn at Caravanning Industry House, Unit 8/88 Dynon Road, West Melbourne,
Victoria 3003 on Tuesday 5 March 2019 at 9:30am.
8. Prize package (not redeemable for cash or transferable):
• Family Pass to the Birdsville Big Red Bash (includes two adults and unlimited children);
• Four week Volkswagen Amarok V6 loan vehicle valued at $3,500 (Towbar and canopy fitted)
*Note: Winners will need to be self-sufficient both in transit and when at the Big Red Bash. Food,
fuel and camping equipment are not part of the prize package and will not be provided;
• Big Red Bash merchandise voucher valued at $500;
• Premium campsite in the Volkswagen sponsor area and early entry – priceless!
• Helicopter ride (3 people) valued at $330; and
• 30 minute camel ride for family valued at $200.
Total prize value: $5,698
The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize. If the winning entry (whether at the time of
draw or later) is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the entry will be discarded and
a new winner will be determined by the drawing of a further valid entry.
9. The winner of this promotion will be notified by telephone and sent a written confirmation. The results
will be published on the 2019 Victorian Caravan, Camping & Touring Supershow website atwww.caravanshow.com.au
and posted to social media by Thursday 7 March 2019.
10. In accepting the prize, the winner and his/her companions agrees to do so at their own risk and
accept responsibility for their own safety. The winner and his/her companions agree to comply with the
Promoter and the prize supplier’s representative directions and have disclosed any injuries, disabilities,
diseases or ailments or other health concerns (“health concerns”) which may affect safe participation
or the ability to safely take part in accepting the prize. The winner and his/her companions agree to
immediately notify the Promoter and/or the prize supplier’s representatives on the occurrence of any
change in their health or the development of any health concerns. The winners and his/her companions
agree to abide by any decision the Promoter and/or Promoter’s representatives (in their absolute
discretion) may make in relation to the winners continued participation or non-participation in the prize.
11. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner and his/her companions must complete and sign
any legal documentation as and in the form required by the promoter and/or partner in their absolute
discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
12. The winner and his or her companion are required to make their own way to the Birdsville event
where the Volkswagen Amarok V6 loan vehicle will be awaiting collection; travel to and from the
Birdsville event, meals, fuel, accommodation and any other ancillary costs are not included in the prize.
13. If the entrant elects to receive further information, their details will be used for marketing,
promotional & survey services by Caravan Industry Victoria and its partners.
14. By electing to receive further information, the entrant agrees that Caravan Industry Victoria will
share their details with their partners for the purpose of marketing and promotional services. In addition
to any use that may be outlined in the promoter and prize supplier’s privacy policies, the promoter and
prize supplier may, for an indefinite period, for entrants that have opted in, use the personal information
(“PI”) for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The Privacy Policies also contain information about how
entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of
the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with.
15. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage
whatsoever which is suffered (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss
or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with using the prize, except any liability
that cannot be excluded by law.
16. The promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Participation in this competition implies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Entry.