Hang onto your unique code(s) and check back on the 24/4/2019, starts 9.00am.https://www.upandgopocketmoney.com
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 13 years or over.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion (or collecting or accepting any prize the subject of this promotion).
4. Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies, companies and participating retailers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or first cousin.
5. The promotion commences at 9:00am AEST (which is 11:00am NZST) on 24 April 2019 and entries close at 8:00pm AEST (which is 10:00pm NZST) on 5 June 2019 (Promotional Period).
6. To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period:
(a) purchase a Participating Pack from any physical retail store that sells a Participating Pack (that is, a specially marked pack of either 3 x 250ml pack UP&GO / 6 x 250ml pack UP&GO / 12 x 250ml pack UP&GO), collect the itemised purchase receipt and locate the unique code(s) on the reverse of the sticker for the 3 x 250ml pack / 6 x 250ml pack and inside the packaging for the 12 x 250ml pack ; and
(b) visit www.upandgopocketmoney.com
, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page and fully complete and submit the online entry form (including providing all unique codes as listed on sticker/box, their name, date of birth and a valid email address), to see if they are an instant winner.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, any purchase of a Participating Pack from an online platform (including but not limited to the Promoter’s online store) will not constitute a valid entry and any sticker from such a Participating Pack used to enter the Promotion will be disregarded and the associated entry voided by the Promoter.
8. The number of unique codes within a Participating Pack are as follows:
• 3 x 250ml pack UP&GO = 1 unique code;
• 6 x 250ml pack UP&GO = 2 unique codes; and
• 12 x 250ml pack UP&GO = 4 unique codes.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and place of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners (or if the winner is under 18 years of age their parent or guardian on their behalf) must upon request supply suitable identification before the Promoter delivers the prize.
10. Entrants must retain the Participating Pack sticker, itemised purchase receipt and unique code(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to provide proof of purchase upon request may, in the discretion of the Promoter, result in an invalidation of all of an entrant's entries and ability to win any prize(s). Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided with the entry. Each purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Participating Pack was purchased, the product/s purchased (which must be Participating Pack/s) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Promotional Period before the entry was submitted). If, in the Promoter's opinion, an entrant has shared any proof of purchase with another person, all affected entries will be invalid and will lose any right to a prize.
11. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, indecipherable or incorrectly submitted.
12. Limit on entries
a) Only four (4) entries are permitted per household per day.
b) Each unique code is valid for only one entry into the competition and must be submitted in accordance with the entry requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. Winner determination
a) Upon submitting their entry, an entrant will be notified immediately if they have provisionally won, and what prize they have won.
b) A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by the winner.
c) A list of all winners will be published online at www.upandgopocketmoney.com
, from 19 June 2019 for a period of 28 days.
15. A winner must claim their prize by 20 June 2019. To do this, winners must access the confirmation email sent to the email address they have provided, and follow the instructions contained within that email to arrange delivery of the prize.
16. The instant win cash prizes comprise:
a) 9,000 x AUD/NZD$20 individual cash prizes;
b) 1,200 x AUD/NZD$50 individual cash prizes; and
c) 100 x AUD/NZD$100 individual cash prizes,
and are randomly awarded by a computerised system housed at Level 2, 27 St Edmonds Rd Prahran VIC.
17. The draw (and announcement of the draw), together with any unclaimed prize draw and associated announcement will be supervised by an independent scrutineer.
18. Cash prizes will be paid in either Australian dollars or New Zealand dollars based on the residence of the winner, to the bank account as nominated by the winner or, if a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, as nominated by the winner's parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. The Promoter will transfer the prize to each winner no later than  days after the date on which the relevant winner provides their bank account details to the Promoter.
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize), including by reason of failing to provide their bank details to the Promoter by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. Total prize pool value is up to AUD/NZD$250,000 (across Australia and New Zealand).
22. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
23. A draw for any prize/s which are unclaimed (in accordance with clause 15) by the Prize Claim Date may take place from amongst all non-winning entries on 5 September 2019 at 1:00pm AEST (which is 3:00pm NZST) at Level 2, 27 St Edmonds Rd Prahran VIC, subject to any directions from a regulatory
authority. Unclaimed prize/s will be awarded in descending order of value to randomly drawn entrants. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner/s will be published at www.upandgopocketmoney.com
19 September 2019 for a period of 28 days.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Entries must be received during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If an entrant returns a Participating Pack their entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective). Automatically generated entries
or entrants who enter using multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases may be disqualified.
26. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid instant win prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all instant win prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game entries will be void if the unique code used to enter was on a Promotional Pack that was stolen, or the entry was otherwise forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. By entering, entrants request that their full address not be published.
29. Participants must not:
a) tamper with the entry process;
b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
30. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (includingits respective officers, employees and agents):
a) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion; and
b) without limiting clause 32a), is not responsible for and excludes all liability in any way out of: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (v) use of a prize.
33. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winning of prizes. Winners should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non- monetary consideration, entrants must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
34. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
35. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Visit http://www.sanitarium.com.au/privacy
37. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, Australia 2261 / 124 Pah Road, Royal Oak, Auckland 1023, NZ. Australia Phone Number: 1800 673 392. New Zealand Phone Number: 0800 100 257.