To celebrate the release of Disney’s Aladdin, Woolworths Rewards are offering three lucky members the chance to WIN 1 of 3 magical adventures in stunning Australian locations. Members can choose from;
A magical desert adventure to Uluru
A city escape in Sydney
An island getaway to Hamilton Island
Simply “tell us where in Australia you want to travel to and why” to go in the draw.
We also have 50 runner-up family movie passes to give away.https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/discover/woolworths-rewards/member-exclusives/aladdin-competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
Entrants must be a Registered Cardholder of the Woolworths Rewards Program to enter. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of a Woolworths Rewards card issued by the Promoter, excluding temporary cardholders (who are not eligible to enter or win prizes under this Promotion).
Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period:
1. Click through to the competition landing page housed on Woolworths.com.au
2. To enter, “Tell us where in Australia you would travel to, and Why?
3. Entrants must also enter their first name, last name, email address, phone
number and 13 digit Woolworths Rewards number into the competition website.
Limits on Entry
Limits apply to one entry per person.
The promotion commences at 12:01 AM AEST on 01/05/2019 and closes at 11:59 PM AEST on 16/05/2019 (“Entry Period”).
Judging will take place by a panel of judges from Woolworths at 2:00pm AEDT on 23/05/2019 at Woolworths, Level 3, 407 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, 2010, NSW. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity and originality.
The most creative and original entry as judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges will receive the major prize for themselves and (3) guests.
The major prize winners will be contacted on the 27/05/2019.
The following fifty (50) runner up entries, as determined by the judges will each receive one Family Pass to see Aladdin at selected cinemas on selected days and times - valued at $88 (per Family Pass) (including GST) each.
The minor prize winners will be contacted on the 27/05/2019.
There is a total of three (3) major prize and (50) minor prizes to be given away.
The 3 x most creative and original entry as judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges will win the choice of the following;
The Major Prize Winner may select one from among the following:
● Desert; A magical desert adventure
● City escape
● Island; A dreamy island getaway
1. Desert; A magical desert adventure for 4 people
❖ Return economy flights from winners nearest capital city to Uluru
❖ Return airport / hotel transfers, Uluru
❖ 4 nights accommodation, Emu Walk Apartments, Uluru
❖ Field of Light Star Pass (evening)
❖ Uluru Sunrise tour including breakfast Total value $4840 ex GST
2. City escape for 4 people
❖ Return economy flights from winners nearest capital city to Sydney
❖ Return airport / hotel transfers, Sydney
❖ 4 nights accommodation, min 3.5 star, Sydney
❖ BridgeClimb Sydney (Day)
Total value $5250 ex GST
3. Island; A dreamy island getaway for 4 people
❖ Return economy flights from winners nearest capital city to Hamilton Island
❖ Return airport/hotel transfers included
❖ 4 nights 4 star shared hotel accommodation, Hamilton Island
❖ Whitehaven Beach Sail & Swim adventure
Total value $4850 ex GST
Total prize value for the major prize is $14,940 excl. GST The (50) minor prizes consist of:
● Admit 4 x pass to see Aladdin at selected cinemas on selected days and times - valued at $88 (including GST) each
Total minor prize value: $4,400
* Please note retail prices vary and the listed value is based on quotes provided on the 8 April 2019
All prize values are correct as at 8 April 2019 and are in Australian Dollars, but to the extent permitted by law, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any variation in the value of the prize after that time.
Major Prize limitations
● Package is based on 4 people sharing a room.
● Field of Light experience not suitable for children under 4 years old.
● BridgeClimb Sydney suitable for children over 8 years of age and 1.2 metres in height.
● Whitehaven full day cruise not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
● Dates of travel must be confirmed within 45 days of notification of winning prize.
● All prize inclusions are subject to availability during winners choices of travel dates.
If a particular element is unavailable then a replacement to the same value will be
● Unless otherwise stated, winner and guest/s are to make their own way to and from
all prize inclusions.
● All elements including flights, accommodation and experiences are subject to
availability at time of booking. There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-refundable
● Not to be taken over Australian Public or National holiday periods.
● Not valid between 14 December 2019 to 14 January 2020.
● Travel prize must be taken by 23rd May 2020.
● Winner and guest/s will be required to sign The Walt Disney Company Prize
● Winner will be required to produce credit card upon check in to hotel for incidentals.
This is mandatory.
● One winner must be over 18 years of age. If the winner is under 18 years of age
then guest must be his/her guardian.
● Winner and his/her guests are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses
not specifically set forth herein.
● Airline tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets
are issued, they are non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation details will be at the expense of the winner. All components of the Prize must be fulfilled at the same time and they cannot be split across different time periods.
● Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
● Flights: Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of
Carriage apply to all flights The Winner and travelling companions must travel at the same time and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest Capital City Airport in Australia.
● Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoter’s absolute and final decision.
● Any changes to the prize package made by the winner will be subject to a $250 excluding GST administration fee.
Minor Prize limitations
Tickets are non-transferable or redeemable for cash. Aladdin will be in cinemas from 23/05/2019 and will only be available at selected cinemas on selected days and times. Not valid on Tuesdays (or cinema discount days), Saturdays after 5pm or Public Holidays.
For this competition, Woolworths Rewards’ prize fulfilment partner is Performance Entertainment who will be the key contact after the major prize winner have been selected and notified.
For the minor prize winners tickets will be mailed to the winners from Disney Promotions Australia.
The prize or its value cannot be redeemed or exchanged.
Notification of Winners
The major and minor prize winner(s) will be notified via email from email@example.com on 27/05/2019