WIN the ultimate Utah ski and snow safari for two!
8 nights, 9 days skiing/riding The Greatest Snow on Earth ô - flights, accomm, lift passes and more.
AU$10 608 worth of prizes
Return FLIGHTS thanks to MySnow Holidays
2 nights in Park City ❄️ Ski Deer Valley ❄️ Ski/ride Park City Mountain
2 nights in Alta ❄️ Ski 2 days at Alta
2 nights in Salt Lake City ❄️ 2 days ski/ride Brighton, Solitude, Alta, Snowbird
2 nights in Ogden ❄️ Ski/ride Snowbasin ❄️ Ski/ride Powder Mountain
9 days CAR HIRE with Hertz
Dragon Lumalens Goggles for two
ENTER TO WIN BELOW
ENTER HERE TO WIN A $10 608 SKI/BOARD HOLIDAY TO UTAH USA
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
FULL PRIZE DETAILS
Return flights for two to SLC thanks to MySnow Holidays
9 days car rental from Hertz Australia and New Zealand
2 nights in Alta plus 2 x 2 day lift passes for Alta
2 nights in Park City
2 x 1 day lift passes for Deer Valley
2 x 1 day lift passes for Park City Mountain
2 nights accommodation in Salt Lake City
2 x 2 day Ski City passes Alta, Snowbird, Brighton, Solitude
2 nights in Ogden thanks to Ski Utah
2 x 1 day lift passes for Snowbasin
2 x 1 day lift passes for Powder Mountain
2 x pairs of Dragon goggles
TERMS & CONDITIONS
READ FULL TERMS HERE
Prize terms Utah Snow Safari
SNOWSBEST.COM UTAH SNOW SAFARI COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions of the WIN UTAH SNOW SAFARI COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all legal residents of their respective countries (Australia and New Zealand) who are over the age of 18. The Promoter has the right to verify the elibibility of each entrant. The competition is valid except in some places where local laws donít allow the running of this promotion, in which case the promotion and these entries are void in those places.
3. The competition commences at 12.01am MAY 1, 2019 (AEST) and closes at 11.59pm MAY 31, 2019 (AEST).
4. This promotion is a game of skill. To enter answer in 25 words or less why you want to ski/ride in Utah. Entry is via our website and our FB messenger chat bot.
5. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the prize winnerís parent or legal guardian who must accompany the minor when staying at any accommodation prizes offered.
7. Entries are limited to one per person.
8. A judging panel will review the entries and choose one winner. The winnerís name will be published on Facebook.com/misssnowitall the week commencing June 1. The judgesí decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winnerís entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. Entries must be received by 11.59pm (AEST) May 31, 2019. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrantís individual Internet Service Provider.
12. Prize is as follows. Australian dollar value is as per exchange rate May 1, 2019.
Return flights for two from Sydney or Auckland to Salt Lake City thanks to My Snow Holidays up to RRP$3000
9 days car hire with Hertz USA thanks to Hertz Australia and New Zealand up to RRP$1500
2 nights in Salt Lake City in a 3 to 4 star Salt Lake City Hotel RRP$711
2 x 2 day Ski City Passes valid at Snowbird, Alta, Brighton, Solitude RRP$569
2 nights at a 3 to 4 star Alta Hotel RRP$711
2 x 2 day lift passes at Alta RRP$327
2 nights in Park City at a 3 to 4 star Park City hotel RRP$989
2 x 1 day lift passes to Deer Valley RRP$481
2 x 1 day lift passes to Park City Mountain RRP$455
2 x nights at a 3 to 4 star Ogden Hotel RRP$711
2 x 1 day passes to ski at Snowbasin RRP$284
2 x 1 day passes to ski at Powder Mountain RRP$250
2 x Dragon Goggles RRP $620
Total value AU$10 608
12b. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against additional cost incurrent in the event of unforeseen circumstances. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companion (if any) have the requisites visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destinations. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such document not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
12c. Flight Government and Airport taxes are not included. Passports and visas are the responsibility of the winners. Passengers must be travelling together for all sectors of the flights. Flight travel must be booked by 1 October with My Snow Holidays who are providing the flight prize. Flights may be changed after this time for a fee, and any difference in fare must be paid by the winner. Flight blackout dates may apply and winners are responsible for their own transport to either Sydney or Auckland for flight departures.
13. Accommodation and prizes are subject to availability and non transferable nor redeemable for cash. Spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included in any prizes.
13a. Accommodation prize is valid during the 2019/2020 ski season only and expires April 1, 2020. Accommodation is subject to availability, non transferable and dates non extendable. Blackout dates may apply.
13b. Prize must be used during Winter ski season 2019/2020 (opening and closing dates for individual resorts may change due to snow & weather conditions). Lift passes can be used on any operating day of the winter season, blackouts may apply. Prize is non-transferable & non-refundable for cash.
13c. Hertz rental will be a prestige /2WD /4WD Ďas per available fleet stockí. Fuel, additional cover/insurance, tolls and any other optional extras are at the winnerís expense.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not claim the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoters, that date being JUNE 30, 2019, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winnerís participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winnerís image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winnerís participation in the prize to appear in connection with SnowsBest.com or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
20. Prize value is in Australian dollars.
21. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
22. Should an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrantís responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
23. Subject to any written direction given under regulation 37 of the Lotteries and Gaming Act 1993 (SA Australia), the promoter may conduct further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as necessary to distribute the prize.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone or computer user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. SnowsBest.com and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation (Australia).
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion.
30. By entering into this competition you are agreeing to receive emails from SnowsBest.com as well as MySnow Holidays and Utah Tourism and our prize partners. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
31. The Promoter is Rachael Oakes-Ash for SnowsBest.com (ABN 84 631 849 402 )