Limited Edition Stirling GTX – Loaded with Extras!
Limited Edition Stirling GTX - Loaded with Extras!
This prize is an absolute cracker and it all starts with the Limited Edition Ezytrail Stirling GTX Mk2. This trailer comes with custom black plating, poly tank, off road wheels and tyres and is valued at $19,990.
Thats not all though, this trailer is loaded with extras, these include:
- Blue Fin Tinny (Valued at over $3000)
- Max Trax recovery boards (Valued at $250)
- Club 4x4 Insurance Voucher
- Uniden UHF Radio and Twin Handheld Kit (Valued at $399)
- Oztent Camping Gear Package (Valued at $499)
- Engel Fridge Freezer (Valued at over $1000)
- Tough Dog Suspension Voucher (Valued at $1000)
- TJM Recovery Kit and Air Compressor (Valued at over $400)
YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT! SO GET ON AND ENTER
What is your ultimate offroad adventure and who would you share it with?
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Offroad Media Productions Pty Ltd
3. The promotional period begins at 12.01am AEST on Saturday 12th January, 2019 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday 31st July, 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entries are open to individuals who visit the Offroad Adventure Show website and fill in the entry form. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entrants must be over 18 years old.
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotion Period:
i. Complete the competition entry form
ii. Answer the following question ‘What is your ultimate offroad adventure and who would you share it with? In 25 words or less as part of the registration process.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries in the one Promotional Period are permitted.
10. The winner of the Promotion shall be judged by the Promoter to have the most creative answers The Promotion is a game of skill.
11. The judging will take place at 9:00AEDST on Thursday 3rd August, 2019 at New Adventure Media Pty Ltd. The winners will be notified by phone and email and announced on the website offroadadventureshow.com.au. All prizes are to be collected from Ezytrail Penrith NSW, and flights and transport costs are bore by the prize winner.
12. Total prize pool is valued at up to AUD$35,000. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All prize elements are to be collected from designated location at Ezytrail in Penrith, NSW.
13. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website(s) is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize / attendance at the prize event.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. The laws of NSW apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.