WIN $250 Off Your Next Cruise Booking Thanks To Flight Centre Cruise minimum spend of $2000TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
World Travel Expo ‘Showcasing The Americas’ 2019 Scan and Win – Flight Centre Cruise
Competition Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
3. The Promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited ABN 25 003 377 188. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group
Limited and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of the Promotion
4. The marketing of the promotion will commence at 10:00am (AEST) on Friday, 12 April 2019
5. The promotion will close at 4:30pm (AEST) on Sunday, 9 June 2019.
How to Enter:
6. To qualify for the draws, eligible persons must complete the online registration form and scan their unique QR
ticket at the Flight Centre Cruise booth any of the following Flight Centre Travel Group Limited Travel Expos:
DATE TIME VENUE
MELBOURNE Sunday, 26 May 2019 10am – 5pm
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf VIC 3006
SYDNEY Sunday, 2 June 2019 9am – 4pm
Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
1 Showground Road
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
ADELAIDE Sunday, 2 June 2019 10am – 4pm
Adelaide Convention Centre
Adelaide SA 5000
BRISBANE Sunday, 9 June 2019 9am – 4pm
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Merivale & Glenelg Streets
South Brisbane QLD 4101
PERTH Sunday, 9 June 2019 10am – 4pm
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Mounts Bay Road
Perth WA 6000
Details of Prizes
7. The prize is a $250 Flight Centre Cruise Voucher
a. Voucher expires 31 August 2019
b. Valid on any new cruise booking made between date of issue of this prize and 31 August 2019.
c. Not applicable on existing bookings.
d. Minimum cruise spend $2000.
e. This letter must be presented to consultant at time of booking and can only be applied to a booking that
includes a cruise.
f. Voucher can only be used once and only one voucher can be used per booking.
g. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
h. Voucher is redeemable in-store only and must be redeemed in full.
i. Partial redemption is not permitted.
j. Voucher is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable
for cash, credit or foreign exchange products.
k. This voucher is not transferable to any other person.
l. Redeemable at any Flight Centre retail store within Australia.
m. Offer is not valid for use by Flight Centre Travel Group employees.
n. The prize is for the competition winner’s use only and cannot be handed/gifted/sold to a third party.
o. Normal booking conditions apply.
8. The prize will be drawn at 12pm on Thursday, 13 June 2019 at the Flight Centre Limited National Events Offices,
situated at 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101
9. The entries will be exported into an excel spreadsheet for the draw. The number range of entries will be entered
into the randomiser & it will be asked to select one (1) random entry from that range. The first Eligible Entrant
with the valid entry drawn (“Winner”) will be entitled to receive the Prize. (Electronic Drawing System Approval
Number SA: 1105)
Notification of Winners
10. The prize winner will be notified by telephone or email. The prize will be sent to the prize winner by Tuesday 18
June 2019. If the winner cannot be notified a redraw will occur 3 months after this date in line with the
unclaimed prize draw clause.
11. The prize winner’s details will be published on www.travelexpo.net.au
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(i) inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
(ii) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen,
or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or made other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(iii) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines,
computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet
or at any Website;
(v) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(vii) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential
(including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its
servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any
person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
(viii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer
related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered as a result of prize winnings. The prize winner(s), and
his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter
and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and
indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
14. These conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot
be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the
Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the
prize supplied again.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
15. If the prize winner cannot be notified or if the prize is not claimed by 12 September 2019, an unclaimed prize
draw for the unclaimed prize will be conducted on 12 September 2019 at Flight Centre Travel Group Limited
National Events Offices, situated at 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland 4101.
16. Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, prize winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by
telephone or email.
17. Any unclaimed prizes will be sent to the winners no later than 19 September 2019.
18. In the event of an unclaimed prize draw for this promotion the results will be published by 27 September 2019 on travel site.