TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
3. The Promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited ABN 25 003 377 188. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group
Limited and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of the Promotion
4. The marketing of the promotion will commence at 10:00am (AEST) on Friday, 12 April 2019
5. The promotion will close at 4:30pm (AEST) on Sunday, 9 June 2019.
How to Enter
6. To qualify for the draws, eligible persons must complete the Online Entry Form at the following Flight
Centre Travel Group World Travel Expos:
EVENT DATE TIME VENUE
MELBOURNE Sunday, 26 May 2019 10am – 5pm
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf VIC 3006
SYDNEY Sunday, 2 June 2019 9am – 4pm
Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
1 Showground Road
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
ADELAIDE Sunday, 2 June 2019 10am – 4pm
Adelaide Convention Centre
Adelaide SA 5000
BRISBANE Sunday, 9 June 2019 9am – 4pm
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Merivale & Glenelg Streets
South Brisbane QLD 4101
PERTH Sunday, 9 June 2019 10am – 4pm
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Mounts Bay Road
Perth WA 6000
Details of Prizes
7. The chosen winner of the competition will win the following holiday:
A. Intrepid – Vegas to LA: Grand National Parks Tour
Economy airfares from your capital city to Las Vegas and return flights from Los Angeles
including baggage and taxes
10 days, 9 nights from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
Accommodation – Hotel (7 Nights) & Motel (2 Nights)
Meals – 4 breakfasts & 1 dinner
Included Activities – Zion National Park (entrance fee), Bryce Canyon National Park (entrance
fee), Monument Valley Tribal Park Entry Fee, Monument Valley – Jeep Tour & Navajo Dinner,
Capitol Reef National Park, Grand Canyon National Park (entrance fee) & Joshua Tree National
Park (entrance fee)
Valid for travel between: 1 June 2019 – 31 May 2020 (subject to availability)
Travel must be booked by 1 April 2020
Minimum 4 passengers must be booked on selected departure date before we can take this
booking. Tour must be a guaranteed departure
Flights are economy class and subject to availability
Total Prize Value - $11,170
World Travel Expo ‘Showcasing The Americas’ 2019
Major Attending Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for the above holiday:
Prizes are valid for 2 adults travelling
No extension permitted
Prizes are strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE, non-negotiable, may not be replaced or refunded and cannot be
taken as cash. No cash refund or reimbursement allowed if the tour/airfare is not utilised; no credit given
if full value of the tour is not utilised on one tour
Prize does not include transfers from winner's place of residence to or from flight departure point,
pre/post accommodation, meals not stipulated in itinerary, travel insurance, gratuities, items of a
personal nature or any other costs
Bookings shall be accepted subject to tour availability and the Company reserves the right to offer
alternative dates and/or itineraries. The prize is subject to availability at time of booking and if the tour
dates are not available, an alternative departure date will be provided. Booking is subject to company
terms and conditions including cancellation fees once confirmed. Once booked, cancellation and change
fees may apply if date changes are made.
Travel insurance is not included and we recommend you take out travel insurance prior to travel.
Booking must be made through a Flight Centre Travel Group consultant as agreed to by the National
Total estimated prize value may fluctuate due to time of year trip is taken, in relation to high and low
seasons. The value of this prize, itinerary and inclusions are correct at time of printing and subject to
change at any time. Any change to the prize between the publishing date and the date the prize is
claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter(s). The value of the prize is correct as at time of
8. The prize will be drawn at 12pm AEST on Thursday, 13 June 2019 at the Flight Centre Limited National Events Offices, situated at 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101
9. The entries will be exported into an excel spreadsheet for the draw. The number range of entries will be entered
into the randomiser & it will be asked to select one (1) random entry from that range. The first Eligible Entrant
with the valid entry drawn (“Winner”) will be entitled to receive the Prize. (Electronic Drawing System Approval
Number SA: 1105)
Notification of Winners
10. The prize winner will be notified by telephone or email. The prize will be sent to the prize winner by Tuesday, 18
June 2019. If the winner cannot be notified a redraw will occur 3 months after this date in line with the
unclaimed prize draw clause.
11. The prize winner’s details will be published on www.travelexpo.net.au
after Tuesday, 18 June 2019.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(i) inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
(ii) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen,
or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or made other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(iii) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines,
computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet
or at any Website;
(v) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(vii) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential
(including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its
servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any
person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
(viii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer
related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered as a result of prize winnings. The prize winner(s), and
his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter
and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and
indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
World Travel Expo ‘Showcasing The Americas’ 2019
Major Attending Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
14. These conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot
be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the
Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the
prize supplied again.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
15. If the prize winner cannot be notified or if the prize is not claimed by 12 September 2019, an unclaimed prize
draw for the unclaimed prize will be conducted on 12 September 2019 at Flight Centre Travel Group Limited
National Events Offices, situated at 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland 4101.
16. Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, prize winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by
telephone or email.
17. Any unclaimed prizes will be sent to the winners no later than 19 September 2019.
18. In the event of an unclaimed prize draw for this promotion the results will be published by 27 September 2019 onwww.travelexpo.net.au
19. The prize winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and
marketing purposes and agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
20. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the
promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, then the Promoter subject to regulatory
authority approval may in its sole discretion cancel the promotion. Further the Promoter may at its sole discretion
recommence the promotion under the same conditions
21. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The promotor will display promotion permit numbers with terms and conditions atwww.travelexpo.net.au/travel-expo/competitions
23. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these
conditions of entry.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited ACN 003 377 188 located at Flight Centre Limited Travel
Group Limited, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101. The personal information of entrants will be
collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winners and may be used to
market its services to the entrants. The personal information of the entrants will be held and used in accordance
. The personal information of
winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that
regulate this competition. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions,
services and market research provided by Flight Centre Limited they can email@example.com
or contact the Global Head Office on 07 3170 7979.