Win a Mustang!
Each month, one member will be drawn to be in the running to win the major prize of a 2 Door Fastback Mustang!
Simply spend $5 in either club to get automatic entry into the virtual draw. Finalists will be drawn from 8pm on the third Thursday of each month with the last finalist drawn on the 21st of December prior to the main draw. You must be at either club on the night of the monthly draws for your chance to claim your place as a finalist.
Each finalist will then be invited to take part in the major draw on Saturday 21st of December with one lucky member taking home a brand new Mustang!
This is a members only promotion. To become a member, simply click here or visit Wagga RSL during club hours or the Commercial Club during office hours.
WAGGA RSL CLUB
MAJOR PROMOTION DETAILS
Prize: Ford Mustang 2 Door Fastback, manual (Colour – black)
Value: $55,000 including all on road costs
Date of Draw: Saturday 21st of December 2019 at 9.00pm
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/19/32794
Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all financial members of the Wagga RSL & Commercial Club.
2. Competition will run from Monday 1st April 2019 to Saturday 21st of December 2019.
3. To enter the monthly draw, members will need to make a purchase of any type at the Wagga RSL Club or the Commercial Club to the value of at least $5 and swipe their members card. (excludes gaming, gift vouchers, cabinet prizes, bingo, motel accommodation & function food)
4. Multiple entries will be issued for each $5 spent in each transaction.
5. Purchases can include food, beverages, movie tickets, membership & takeaway alcohol.
6. Entries will automatically be collated by the POS system, a virtual barrel will be used to determine the monthly finalist, drawn at 8pm on the third Thursday of each month while the promotion is active.
7. A total of ten draws will take place, one each on the third Thursday night of each month from April 2019 to December 2019 inclusive plus the final draw on Saturday 21st of December 2019.
8. In each of the ten draws a member will be drawn to gain automatic entry into the final draw at 9pm on Saturday 21st of December 2019.
9. The member must be present at the draw to be eligible and must present themselves to the raffle caller/duty manager/staff member within four minutes to be an eligible contestant.
10. On the night of the finalist draw at 9pm, each of the ten finalists will be given a chance to choose one of ten boxes which only one will contain the key to the vehicle.
11. Members must be present for the final draw. If one of the ten finalists are not present at the Wagga RSL Club on Saturday 21st of December and identified themselves to the raffle caller/duty manager by 8.30pm, another draw will take place immediately. This process will be repeated until ten finalists are present to conduct the draw.
12. The successful member who has the key to the vehicle will be deemed the winner of the vehicle, a Ford Mustang 2 Door Fastback manual valued $55,000 including all on-road costs.
13. In the event of a dispute, the Duty Manager’s decision will be final.
14. By entering this competition, successful members agree to have details of their win, including a photographic image, used for promotional purposes by Wagga RSL Club via social media, local press and its website.
15. Prizes include applicable taxes, but the successful winner will be responsible for appropriate and relevant vehicle insurance.
16. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
17. Should the prize not be claimed within three (3) calendar months from the draw date, the prize shall be redrawn
Please also note:
• The winning member must be on the premises at the time of the draw and has four minutes to make themselves known to our duty manager/raffle caller.
• Members can only win one draw.
• Members must be present to claim one of the ten places in the final draw, and the ten finalists must be present on the final draw night at 8.30pm.
• Should a member not be present at any the draws within four minutes, entries from the virtual barrel will be drawn until a valid member is identified.
• A phone call will be made to the nine monthly winners on Friday 20th of December as a reminder of the draw on Saturday the 21st of December 2019. The 10th finalist is drawn on the 21st of December at 8pm and will obviously be present for the major draw at 9pm.
• A Customer Service team member/staff member is to obtain successful member’s details on each of the nine monthly draws so they can be contacted and reminded of the event prior to the final draw.
• Directors, management, employees, contractors and their staff are not allowed to enter the draw under any circumstances.