Subscribe for your chance to win
Great offers, news, tales from the trails AND a chance to win a $500 voucher*
Newsletter Incentive Terms and Conditions
Home Newsletter Incentive Terms and Conditions
Incentivised sign-up – win a $500 Adventure Tours voucher
Terms and Conditions
Commencing 1 December 2018 and running until 1 December 2019, a quarterly random prize draw will take place to determine the winner(s) of a $500 Adventure Tours Travel voucher.
Draws will take place on the following dates:
1st March, 2019
3rd June 2019
2nd September 2019
3rd December 2019
Entrants must fill in the required details (e.g. name and e-mail address) on the webform that appears on http://www.adventuretours.com.au/
and opt in to receive marketing communication from Adventure Tours Australia in order to be eligible to enter the draw.
1. This $500 Adventure Tours voucher is valid for travel before 30 June 2020 on an Adventure Tours small group adventure. The trip must be booked and confirmed at least 60 days prior to departure. No extension is available. A travel black exists between 15 December 2019 and 15 January 2020.
2. This Adventure Tours $500 voucher can only be used for Adventure Tours small group adventures only, excluding Expedition, Short breaks and special groups.
3. This voucher is for use with one package value and cannot be broken into different packages and must be taken at once.
4. This voucher, or any unused portion of the voucher, is not transferable or exchangeable.
5. The voucher is only valid for new bookings and cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offer.
6. The voucher cannot be redeemed for international airfares, airline taxes, domestic airfares if required, any meals not included with the trip package selected, any sightseeing or activities not included with the trip package selected, any accommodation not included with the trip package selected, personal spending money, passports, travel visas required, transport to and from departure points, travel insurance or any other ancillary costs.
7. Adventure Tours Australia trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Adventure Tours Australia.
8. Travel Insurance is required to be held by all Adventure Tours Australia.
9. Trips must meet minimum number requirements prior to confirmation, so please check at time of booking. If a prize trip does not reach its minimum number requirement (4 booked travlllers), the winner will be informed and will have the opportunity to choose another Adventure Tours Australia trip, subject to availability. For more information, individuals should refer to the Booking Conditions on Adventure Tours Australia's website.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with a prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or taking of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
11. Travel must be arranged by the winner contacting Adventure Tours directly and quoting the promo code detailed on the winner's voucher.