Your chance to WIN a weekend escape to Port Fairy for you and a friend*
How to enter:
Follow both @Forevernew_official and @DriftHousePortfairy on Instagram and sign up to the Forever New database.
3 nights stay at Drift House, Port Fairy with breakfast daily.
Return flights and transfers.
$500 dream winter Forever New wardrobe.
$500 spending money.
Win a Luxury Weekend at Drift House Port Fairy for You and a Friend
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition ("Competition") is open to residents of Australia only, who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
3. This Competition commences on 4 June 2019 at 11.00am AEST and ends on 18 June 2019 at 11.00pm AEST ("Competition Period").
4. To enter this Competition, entrants must complete the entry form at forevernew.com.au during the Competition Period. Only one entry is permitted per person. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
5. The first valid entry drawn at random by the Promoter will be declared the winner. The draw will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Burnley, Victoria 3121, on 20 June 2019 at 12.00 noon (AEST). The winner will be notified by email (using the email address registered with the Promoter on their entry form) on or around the same date. The winner must claim their prize by responding via email by 10.00am (AEST) 28 June 2019. The winner will be published on forevernew.com.au (the “Forever New Website”) on 28 June 2019.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is one prize to be won.
The prize consists of the following: (1) one voucher for a 3 night winter escape for the winner and one friend aged 18 years or older at the beautiful Drift House, Port Fairy, including a gourmet breakfast each morning, valued at AUD$900; (2) two economy interstate return flights from the winner’s nearest capital city in Australia to the value of AUD$2,000 total; (3) ground transfers in Victoria to the value of $800 return (to be organised by the winner using their preferred mode of transport); (4) a AUD$500 dream winter Forever New Wardrobe provided in the form of gift card by Forever New, (4) and AUD$500 spending money to be transferred into the winner’s bank account (the “Prize”). The Prize will be awarded to the winner only. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner and their friend do not each receive a Prize. If the winner and/or their friend are residents of Victoria, flights do not form part of the Prize and no compensation is payable.
8. The Prize can’t be taken over long weekends, public holidays, school holidays; and is subject to availability. The Prize must be taken by 30 September 2019. All other ancillary costs (including but not limited to insurances, transfers, visas, meals, internet access, phone calls and any other costs) not specified in clause 8 are the sole responsibility of the winner and their friend. Additional information about the Winter Escape Package from Drift House at Port Fairy Website is available at drifthouse.com.au.
9. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any unused portions or elements of the Prize are forfeited. The accommodation voucher must be redeemed on arrival. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
10. The total Prize pool value is up to AUD$4,700, depending on the place of residence of the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be distributed to the winner within 1 month after the draw date.
11. If the Prize is unclaimed by 10.00am (AEST) on 28 June 2019, a further draw will take place at random to select a replacement winner. The draw will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Burnley, Victoria 3121, on 5 July 2019 at 10.00am (AEST). The replacement winner will be notified by email on or around that date. The replacement winner must claim the Prize by responding to the Promoter via email by 7 July 2019. The winner’s name will also be published on the Forever New Website on 9 July 2019.
12. This Promotion may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
13. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these terms and conditions is not permitted. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Entrants who provide incorrect, incomplete, incomprehensible or fraudulent information or whom do not comply with any of these terms and conditions are not eligible to participate in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request, appropriate photo identification to confirm entrants’ eligibility to enter this Competition and claim a prize, before issuing a prize and may deem the entry invalid.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any problems or technical failure including any internet, telecommunication or website technical problems or any damage to computers in relation to this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any technical problems the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions issued by a regulatory authority).
15. The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize or use of the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). To the maximum extent permitted by the law, entrants release the Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and Facebook from any and all claims that may arise in connection with this Competition.
16. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
28. The Promoter is Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd ABN 11 118 100 100 of Level 4, Building 8, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria, Australia. Authorised under NSW Permit: LTPS/19/34775 ; ACT Permit: ACT TP 19/03360.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.