What type of Car Insurance cover do you have?*
What is your Car Insurance renewal month?*
The Bottom Line Booster terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Auto & General Services Pty Ltd ABN 61 003 617 909, AFSL 241 411 (trading as Budget Direct) of Level 13, Toowong Tower, 9 Sherwood Road, Toowong 4066, Telephone: (07) 3377 8801 (Promoter) on behalf of the insurer, Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd ABN 42 111 586 353 (Insurer).
2. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. Subject to these Terms and Conditions the Promoter is offering Entrants the chance to win one (1) of eighteen (18) e-gift cards (Prize) from the below Prize pool during the relevant Promotion Period (see clause 4):
Promotion Period Prizes To Be Won
Promotion Period 1 3 x Caltex Woolworths Prizes valued at $2,000 each
Promotion Period 2 1 x JB HI FI Prize valued at $4,000 each
Promotion Period 3 2 x Flight Centre Prize valued at $2,500 each
Promotion Period 4 5 x Supercheap Prizes valued at $1,000 each
Promotion Period 5 2 x Good Guys Prize valued at $2,500 each
Promotion Period 6 5 x Jetstar Prize valued at $1,000 each
The combined total value of the Prize pool is AU$30,000.
4. The Promotions will run for the following timeframes (Promotion Period):
Promotion Period Start Date End Date
Period 1 11:00AM 3 June 2019 11:00AM 28 June 2019
Period 2 11:00AM 1 July 2019 11:00AM 31 July 2019
Period 3 11:00AM 1 August 2019 11:00AM 30 August 2019
Period 4 11:00AM 2 September 2019 11:00AM 30 September 2019
Period 5 11:00AM 1 October 2019 11:00AM 31 October 2019
Period 6 11:00AM 1 November 2019 11:00AM 29 November 2019
All times are in Australia Eastern Standard Time. Entrants are only eligible to win the Prize/s allocated within the Promotion Period in which they entered.
5. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and older (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this competition are ineligible to enter.
6. To enter the competition, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, complete the online entry form located at https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/landingpages/bottom-line-booster.html
, providing responses to all questions. (Eligible Participant).
7. An Entrant can submit one entry per insurance vertical (Car, Home, Travel) and can win more than one Prize from the total Prize pool.
Date, Time and Place of Prize Draws
8. The Prize draws for the relevant Promotion Period will take place at the following times and dates:
Promotion Period Prize Draw Time and Date Publication Date
Promotion Period 1 1:00PM 10 July 2019 23 July 2019
Promotion Period 2 1:00PM 12 August 2019 20 August 2019
Promotion Period 3 1:00PM 10 September 2019 20 September 2019
Promotion Period 4 1:00PM 10 October 2019 22 October 2019
Promotion Period 5 1:00PM 12 November 2019 20 November 2019
Promotion Period 6 1:00PM 10 December 2019 20 December 2019
See if you are one of the lucky winners.
9. The draws will take place at Suite 12, 285A Crown Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw, and their names will be published on the terms and conditions page of the Promoterís website at www.budgetdirect.com.au
in accordance with the table at Condition 2, and will remain on the Promoterís website for no less than twenty-eight (28) days.
10. The Promoter may conduct further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 11 March 2020 in order to distribute any Prize(s) that remain unclaimed or forfeited by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of an unclaimed Prize draw, the winner(s) of that draw will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on the terms and conditions page of the Promoterís website at www.budgetdirect.com.au
on 18 March 2020 and will remain on the Promoterís website for no less than twenty-eight (28) days.
and further details of how the Promoter will collect, store, use and disclose personal information can be found there.
12. Personal information is collected in connection with this promotion for the purpose of facilitating access to the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, then a person will be ineligible to participate in this promotion. By participating in this promotion, the Entrant consents to the Promoter disclosing the personal information to the supplier, and to any of the Promoterís related entities, using the personal information to process and validate the Entrantís claim for the Prize, and to arrange delivery to the winning Entrant (if eligible).
13. The winners will receive instructions to their nominated email address on how to redeem their Prizes following the Prize draws.
14. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person from receiving the Prize:
a. If it suspects fraudulent activity; or
b. for a breach of these Terms and Conditions; or
c. if it decides the person has not acted in good faith; or
d. for any false or misleading conduct of any kind.
15. The Prize is not reloadable, refundable, transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a Prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant recipient of the Prize is liable for payment of such tax.
16. The issuers of the Prize are not a part of the Promoter. Terms and Conditions of the individual Prize will be printed on the reward itself and/or available on the supplierís website (see 17. below). Check your Prize for usage instructions and expiry date. Any expired Prize cannot be extended or replace.
17. The Prize redemption website is operated and hosted by Digital Glue Australia Pty Ltd ABN 36 127 466 899 (Digital Glue). The Promoter is not responsible for, or liable in respect of, products and services provided by Digital Glue.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion or subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, withdraw, or cancel the promotion at any time without notice.
19. If the offer of the Prize is withdrawn or the promotion terminated by the Promoter you will only be eligible to participate if you were an Eligible Participant who entered into the promotion prior to the date of withdrawal or termination of the promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with an incentive of the same value.
21. Except if prohibited by law, these Terms and Conditions may be varied by the Promoter at any time without notice.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34983
ACT Permit No. TP 19/03440
SA Permit No. T19/870